Week 0 Riverdale vs. Siegel

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

Very good point. As usual, Siegel will have a tough time scoring against the Warriors.

You people don't have the best reading comprehension do you? That is why I said a lower scoring version of the CPA game as in 31-10 or something along those lines but close until halftime. And FeartheSpear, I don't know why your freaking out about Zeke if you think he is out, if we score it will be one of our RB's. Zeke was anything but impressive in the 7-7 passing night with Beech. Maybe that was rust from the injury but our backup QB is better than people give him credit for, dunno if he can take the licks as well as Zeke though.

You people don't have the best reading comprehension do you? That is why I said a lower scoring version of the CPA game as in 31-10 or something along those lines but close until halftime. And FeartheSpear, I don't know why your freaking out about Zeke if you think he is out, if we score it will be one of our RB's. Zeke was anything but impressive in the 7-7 passing night with Beech. Maybe that was rust from the injury but our backup QB is better than people give him credit for, dunno if he can take the licks as well as Zeke though.

i hope u dont plan on running the ball all night and just driving on our d cause that wont be happeaning

Guest Cutters Crazies

It's Watson we are talking about, thats all he knows how to do. The only serviceable OC we ever had at Siegel was our defensive coordinator who is now at Lavergne and was never given the opportunity he should have gotten. It's pretty bad when we have former players in the stands that will tell you what he will run on almost every play.

Edited by Cutters Crazies

It's Watson we are talking about, thats all he knows how to do. The only serviceable OC we ever had at Siegel was our defensive coordinator who is now at Lavergne and was never given the opportunity he should have gotten. It's pretty bad when we have former players in the stands that will tell you what he will run on almost every play.

Why do you think he "left?" Oddly enough Watson left BHS because Alsup was "questioning" his OC abilitites, then he goes and hires Alsup as his Dc only to "fire" him for Butler?

Guest Cutters Crazies
only to "fire" him for Butler?

Which is a good move I believe, Alsup is stil an assistant coach with more oversight than anything else.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Okay so what do you think he is? Watson is "OC" Butler "DC" Watson is head coach, am I missing anything here? Alsup was telling players things whenever he saw something. He is an assistant coach

Okay so what do you think he is? Watson is "OC" Butler "DC" Watson is head coach, am I missing anything here? Alsup was telling players things whenever he saw something. He is an assistant coach

Alsup is used to being in "power." The ONLY reason that Siegel won a game or two ( besides playing pansy teams) was Alsup's defensive play-calling. It was not anything that Watson did . I know Alsup well, he is not used to being "told" what to do by a former player or by a DC that never won a ring.