Detris Willis tragedy at Bruceton

jacket2557

I know that everyone has problems and everybody has to deal with their own small "tragedies" in life. But my heart really sank this morning when I found out that the most recent Willis star to come out of Bruceton drown Monday while swimming with friends. This was a great kid. I played against his older brother Patrick when he was at Bruceton. They are both great people that had great raising. They were well mannered and no matter how the game or even the previous play came out they were the first ones to say good job or something to that extent. My heart goes out to this family and especially to Patrick at this time. I coached against Bruceton last year and I saw Detris play first hand. He played very hard and really loved the game. I don't really know what else to say other than I'll be praying for everyone in the Bruceton/Hollow Rock area that knew this young man, and I hope others of you will be too.

Nephew, You will always Live in Our Hearts and Souls throughout ETERNITY.

Your Drowning, Sparked A Fire In My Soul, That NO Amount Of Water, Can Drown, In The Quest To Find Our Family!

I met my nephew, Detris for the first time in September 2005.

I am his mother, Loretta Anderson, oldest sister, Darlene Anderson.

This is a terrible tragedy to my family, as me and my siblings have been seperated since childhood and have yet to be reunited again.

My biggest fear is that I will die before, reuniting my whole family.

Detris drowning makes this fear even more real.

Love Auntie and Sister,

Darlene Anderson

To My Sister, Loretta (Detris Mother)

Keep Your Head High for no matter what People think or say to you, or about you...

Detris have one mother and You Are That ONE!

Nobody can ever take this from us....

To Readers: Please, help me to find My Family!

E-mail me for information...

danderson91@wi.rr.com

I know that everyone has problems and everybody has to deal with their own small "tragedies" in life. But my heart really sank this morning when I found out that the most recent Willis star to come out of Bruceton drown Monday while swimming with friends. This was a great kid. I played against his older brother Patrick when he was at Bruceton. They are both great people that had great raising. They were well mannered and no matter how the game or even the previous play came out they were the first ones to say good job or something to that extent. My heart goes out to this family and especially to Patrick at this time. I coached against Bruceton last year and I saw Detris play first hand. He played very hard and really loved the game. I don't really know what else to say other than I'll be praying for everyone in the Bruceton/Hollow Rock area that knew this young man, and I hope others of you will be too.

My prayers out to the Tiger family, I know you are a tight group and I pray for your loss.

my prayers go out to his familey, i played against him his oldest and middle brother. this is a tragedy for all of west tennessee not only did we lose a great football player but we lost a great person. again to the Willis family i am so sorry and there will be many prayers on behalf of Detris here in Lake County.

Detris, ( Nephew #05)

Bounce...... Baby.......... Bounce.........

C.I.'M Y.S.N.L.P.O.D.M.F.y.W.B.H.D.L.A.A.4.T.I.A.N.N. I.P.Y.N.W.A.M.S.T.Y.A.W.F.T.T.A.W.R.H.A.V.W.B.O.S.

Y.D.B.Y.K.M.N.A.I.W.h.Y.D.B.W.E.F.I.M.B.T.I.H.F.M..F.C.F.Y.P.A.Y.D.B.T.........

FEEL ME?

BET THAT..........

ETERNAL QUEST,

YOUR FABULOUS AUNT,

DARLENE ANDERSON (YO MOMMA'S -- (LORETTA LYNN ANDERSON) BIG SISTA)

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY, I MYSELF PLAYED HIM THIS LAST YEAR.. AND WHEN I HEARD OF THE INCODENT MY HEART SANK AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF...HOW COULD SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE HAPPEN... I FELL VERY BAD AND I PRAY HE'S IN HEAVEN, FOR THE FAMILY I'M VERY SORRY....

Fayette Academy Viking

#6, Cole Trim

MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY, I MYSELF PLAYED HIM THIS LAST YEAR.. AND WHEN I HEARD OF THE INCODENT MY HEART SANK AND THOUGHT TO MYSELF...HOW COULD SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE HAPPEN... I FELL VERY BAD AND I PRAY HE'S IN HEAVEN, FOR THE FAMILY I'M VERY SORRY....

Fayette Academy Viking

#6, Cole Trim

This is such a horrific accidenthat has happened. I played football for South Fulton and i got to play against Patrick, Orey, and Detris this past year, and me and Detris spoke after the game. He was such a good kid and i hate to hear about this. He played hard, but also showed great sportsmanship on the field. I know its hard to take in this because us at SF had to go through the same but it was a girl in my grade who was killed in a car wreck. I send out prayers to the Tiger community and the all the Tiger players here from South Fulton.