Jo Byrns at Halls!

bigtuck4242

Jimmy is kicking really good in practice now, so i think that problem might be over. As for yall wishing yall can be there, y cant u? Yall should be there supporting ur team.

I get off work @ 6. Going to watch my little cousin play fooseball probably won't go over too well! :ph34r:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT NEED TO WAIT TO TURN UP THE HEAT ON OPPOSING TEAMS 'TILL THE 2ND HALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw ya'll play down to a couple of teams last year and nearly waited 'till it was tooooooo late! Take it to heart and start the beating at kick off and don't look back! As Shep sez " knock their......!"

Hey Tuck, I'm gettin' pumped already! It's just a little cooler, tobacco barns are firing, and it's almost friday!

RECAP:

1) Stick to your assignment

2) Swarm to the ball

3) Hit 'em HARD..."Knock their..."

4) Watch the ref's move the chains BACK a couple yards

5) Repeat on 2nd down

MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF THIS TEAM AND PUNISH THEM!!!

Here we go the season is almost here, and the only thing on my mind is our first game against Halls. I'm not overlooking anyone! So what are u guys opinion on this game, and the outcome. Last year it was 57-12, but they did score 2 TD's in the first half. I think they were a pretty big team, but i dont think they used some of there better players to there benefit. Give me ur opinion, and a score?!?

IT'S ON! The time has come that we all have been waiting for since we walked off the field with a lose to Union City. You can forget some of the feelings you had after that game but don't forget the pain you felt of realizing your season was finished. Keep that feeling with you as you approach each game this year. DO NOT OVERLOOK ANYONE! Everyone you play this year is gonna be gased up with the possibility of defeating one of the final four teams in 1A from last year. Someones season can be made by just a win over you guys. Physically your ready. Take each game and prepare yourself mentally and play the game the way it is supposed to be played, opening kickoff until the final play, all out. Good luck tonight and all season.

Amen Reddevil44. Our boys are on their way now to Halls.

Its going to be a long drive, they need to get mentally prepared right now. They have about 4 hours until kickoff. Good luck to you guys. Come out dominanting.

Dont let up. Push it EVERYPLAY. Hit em' hard boys!

Show them what Jo Byrns football is all about!!

LETS GO JO BYRNS!!!

Jo Byrns won 54-7 in a very hott game!!!!!

Defense: A-

Offense: B

Special Teams: D

defense only allowed a few first downs, but due to a kickoff return down to the 10 yd line still gave up an early touchdown.

Offense scored on first drive, and 3 more times in the first half, but didnt have the last season consistency, but that will come.

Kickoff gave up 3 big runs, on 2 reverses, this needs to be worked on. Jimmy also went 3-5 on PATs(i believe).

It was very hot, but overall Jo Byrns only had a few guys cramp up the entire game, while it seemed like Halls players were going down like flies.

Good job JBS.

Was it Tramont Moody, by chance, that cramped up?

Good game.

Next week is Cannon County. They are coming off of a big win last night (21-0)...but against Taft.

Big bad Trousdale lost last night also.

Mt. Pleasant lost. It should put JBS into pretty close to #1 spot...or at least tied for it.

good job JO BYRNS!!!!! Take out a couple of bad special teams mess-ups, and you all are looking pretty darn good. In no time you all will be just as good, if not better, than last season. That is hard to say, but I think that the Defense this year is WAY better than last season. The offense Might come close. Special teams----I dont know, last years special teams were huge. Like I said, just get the special teams up, you will be un-stoppable.

54-7 baby!!!

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way