Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co. Week 0

geo1126

Oh I know how that is...I didn't get to play my senior year of football because I had to have eye surgery...2 days before our first practice I was playing paintball and something happened with my goggles...well anyway I took one to the eye and put me out for the season...So my last play I ever run was when I was a junior and I took a helmet to helmet shot that knocked me out...I was carted off in an ambulance...don't remember any of it...just saw the tape of the game when I got back to school on that monday...

ah...the memories and the memories that we can't remember :thumb:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost by one in a nail biter. trousdale had things go wrong, macon had things go right. what can ya say? :thumb:

Hey I was there, Macon had pleanty of things go wrong too. They have the ball on about the Trousdale 10 or 15 yardline, after a punt fumble recovery. Trousdale stopped them 3 straight play and forced a fieldgoal attempt in which they havd a bad snap which gave them the ball back around the 40. I get tired of people making excuses. The Tigers play hard and earned this win. They earned it with great passing from the QB and exceptional catches from the recievers. If your reffering to the turnovers then I think it is fair to say that the turnovers were caused by the defence, which is part of the game.

Hey I was there, Macon had pleanty of things go wrong too. They have the ball on about the Trousdale 10 or 15 yardline, after a punt fumble recovery. Trousdale stopped them 3 straight play and forced a fieldgoal attempt in which they havd a bad snap which gave them the ball back around the 40. I get tired of people making excuses. The Tigers play hard and earned this win. They earned it with great passing from the QB and exceptional catches from the recievers. If your reffering to the turnovers then I think it is fair to say that the turnovers were caused by the defence, which is part of the game.

i never said turnovers weren't part of the game. i just said that macon had enough go right to win, and trousdale had enough go wrong to lose. and if your trying to say that macon played "just as bad as trousdale" then it sounds like the whole thing was a coin flip, instead of a hard fought victory :thumb:

i never said turnovers weren't part of the game. i just said that macon had enough go right to win, and trousdale had enough go wrong to lose. and if your trying to say that macon played "just as bad as trousdale" then it sounds like the whole thing was a coin flip, instead of a hard fought victory :thumb:

I am not saying that Macon played as bad a Trousdale. I am just saying that I get tired of people saying that macon stinks, and everytime they win a game that it is some sort of a fluke. Granted, Macon has not had a good program in the past but in the past 4 or 5 years or so, they have really stepped it up, as a contender. And they have worked hard the get there.

Edited by tigersnumberone

I would have given good money to have seen Clints face after the game friday night.

All I know is that after Macon beat TC a few yrs. back, Clint went to the locker room and told his boys "We'll get them next year, boys" and got a calendar out and circled the date of when they played us again. I don't know if that's true but if it was I hope he never wins another game. He needs to help his boys IN LIFE by explaining to them LOSING. He doesn't teach his kids a very important thing that life is hard and sometimes YOU WILL LOSE. The kids will be disappointed the rest of their life. You just don't coach like that in my opinion. :lol:

All I know is that after Macon beat TC a few yrs. back, Clint went to the locker room and told his boys "We'll get them next year, boys" and got a calendar out and circled the date of when they played us again. I don't know if that's true but if it was I hope he never wins another game. He needs to help his boys IN LIFE by explaining to them LOSING. He doesn't teach his kids a very important thing that life is hard and sometimes YOU WILL LOSE. The kids will be disappointed the rest of their life. You just don't coach like that in my opinion. :lol:

You just have to know him I guess.