Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co. Week 0

geo1126

Hey Swanson how are the Red Boiling Springs Bulldogs this season? Is this finally the year they make it to the playoffs. I heard they had a fantastic middle school team the past several seasons. Are they not developing this talent?

Coaches are still trying to develop a decent football program down here...Last 2 seasons we finished 4-3 and 5-1 and these jr high kids are just now freshmen and sophomores...it'll still take them a year or so to get were they need to be...But this years team is really young...Majority of the starters are sophomores and juniors...We have one senior on this years team...If the freshmen and sophomores stick with it....get a few more kids out who want to play...then I see know reason why we can't compete with the weaker teams in the region...It's hard to make the playoffs in this region when FCS TC and Gville are head and shoulders above everyone else...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that after Macon beat TC a few yrs. back, Clint went to the locker room and told his boys "We'll get them next year, boys" and got a calendar out and circled the date of when they played us again. I don't know if that's true but if it was I hope he never wins another game. He needs to help his boys IN LIFE by explaining to them LOSING. He doesn't teach his kids a very important thing that life is hard and sometimes YOU WILL LOSE. The kids will be disappointed the rest of their life. You just don't coach like that in my opinion. :thumb:

"i finished second twice at my time at Green Bay, and i never want to again"

-vincent k. lombardi-

and that's coming from the pinnacle of great coaches.

life is hard and yes sometimes you do lose but after that people fall into two catagories. 1. the type that says "it's ok we lost, then rollover and act like it's not a big deal" and the 2nd type says "man that stinks and i don't like the way this feels and i'm going to do everything i can to prevent feeling like this ever again" clint helps his players in life life by teaching them to pull themselves back up and to keep fighting, and not to be content with less than their best. no body likes losing and if it's acceptable for you to lose, then you're in the wrong sport. ;)

Edited by snoball5278

A CERTAIN COACH MIKE DITKA SAYS TROUSDALE BY 40

They was the worse prediction I ever heard since the game has already been played and Trousdale lost.

As far as Satterfield is concerned, I think he is a great Coach, but I do not respect him as a person. I have my reasons, you here him Talk about Jesus one day and you here him cussing someone the next, but he is probably the best Coach in Middle TN.

They was the worse prediction I ever heard since the game has already been played and Trousdale lost.

As far as Satterfield is concerned, I think he is a great Coach, but I do not respect him as a person. I have my reasons, you here him Talk about Jesus one day and you here him cussing someone the next, but he is probably the best Coach in Middle TN.

just because some one talks about Jesus and cusses (not in the same sentence mind you). doesn't mean they're a bad person. i'd be willing to bet you've talked about Jesus before and you may not cuss but i'm sure you've sinned the same as the rest of us. we're all in the same boat in that regard. judge not, yet ye be judged. :angry:

Edited by stickinittaya

just because some one talks about Jesus and cusses (not in the same sentence mind you). doesn't mean they're a bad person. i'd be willing to bet you've talked about Jesus before and you may not cuss but i'm sure you've sinned the same as the rest of us. we're all in the same boat in that regard. judge not, yet ye be judged. ;)

No I am not perfect, but I have never cussed in front of a group of young people that has also heard me talk about christ, for that matter in front of anyone. I never done it as a Coach, there is no place for it on the on the playing field in front of the young people that we are supposed to be role models for. I NEVER said he was a bad person, I just daid that I have no respect for him. As far as Judge not, yet be judged yourself, I believe that means judge not against a sin that you have committed. Besides I am not judging, just stating an opinion. I did not say he was going to Hel*, that would have been a little different. Just an opinion and I know mine is worthless.

Edited by Time2Play

No I am not perfect, but I have never cussed in front of a group of young people that has also heard me talk about christ, for that matter in front of anyone. I never done it as a Coach, there is no place for it on the on the playing field in front of the young people that we are supposed to be role models for. I NEVER said he was a bad person, I just daid that I have no respect for him. As far as Judge not, yet be judged yourself, I believe that means judge not against a sin that you have committed. Besides I am not judging, just stating an opinion. I did not say he was going to Hel*, that would have been a little different. Just an opinion and I know mine is worthless.

it means don't cast out a judgemental eye on others until you've casted that same eye upon yourself.

This is silly. Just because a coach uses bad language does not make him a terrible guy. These are just words. And, they are words that we as Americans have created. If you want to quote Bible versus get it right. The Bible says nothing about "cussing". It only states that we should not use Gods name in vain. We are the ones that have twisted that around. Show me a coach that dosen't use foul language and check his record. I know for a fact, Coach Satt is very active in his Church. I know many who have played in his system, including family members, and everyone of them would do it again. Just because you dont like him means "JACK". Your probably one of many that had to play against Hartsville and got your @#$%^% beat. Whoops, my bad. I'll let my minister know that I have used a bad word.