Zion @ MTCS

borocougar

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it matters how many players you have its what kind of players you have and if theres not many players then you have to make sure there in good shape and ready to play 48 minutes

good luck

That's just like Trousdale County, they had like 26 players on their team and they ended up winning the state playoffs. I wouldn't count any team with low numbers out.

Even with MTCS small numbers, they still have plenty of talent this year to get the job done. They have lost a few players but have made adjustments and picked up a few. This year one of their differences is the power they have in the backfield compaired to last year. Starting with their QB Mullins who is not much over 160 but is said to be very strong and can run or throw with ease and then the FB Welters who is also the 2nd string QB is much bigger and stronger than last years FB and will be able to put down some good blocks for the running back Cody Harold, which came in from Riverdale i believe, he has a pretty good size to him and is quick and will run some people over and lay a big lick this year.

This year it is going to be a good year for starting off with all but two home games for the cougars. I cant wait to see some games and see this team have a lot of success this year.

Good Luck Cougars