Dresden @ East Robertson

Digger 85

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well game day is here and for dresden it is a long trip out here cause we had to take it last year and its not a real fun trip but yall be safe on the way up here and good luck during the game, should be a good one and a real good crowd here!

Hoop, don't be getting in the way tonight! I've seen you run and I can only imagine how slow you are on crutches! I'll be in town tomorrow at coley's just don't know what time!

Hoop, don't be getting in the way tonight! I've seen you run and I can only imagine how slow you are on crutches! I'll be in town tomorrow at coley's just don't know what time!

Thats like the 100th time i have had to hear that jive, if they come to the sideline, i'm coming off my feat and hitting them back! lol...i'm just so hungry to be on the field and its really starting to eat me up inside knowing that tonight is a real game!

But tomorrow call me when you get up here and we can chill or something again!

ER could not stop the run of dresden and ER could not run against dresden only thing ER could do is throw ball by tico

tico kept getting hit below the knee and that kept him from running the ball and every time dresden hit tico they were in his face talking trash grow up dresden