South Side and Huntingdon scrimmage!

Can anybody tell me a score on this scrimmage?......I hear that south side is loaded this year, I am anxious to know how many tds they beat the stangs today........thanks for the info

huntingdon scored once against southside and once against haywood county. nobody scored on huntingdon. got some work to do but overall looked pretty solid. haywood county was huge.

Other than being "huge"..How did Haywood look??....How did Chris Donald look??

Haywood's defensive secondary was quick. They did a good job the whole scrimmage of controlling our running game. We scored the touchdown against them on a pass play.

Chris looked good as usual. He did get hammered a few times but he did some of his own hammering as well.

When the O line was doing well, the stangs did well. Both 1st O & D will look at films, learn from their mistakes, build upon the good things, add a few more wrinkles to the game plans, and go visit Obion County this coming Friday. The potential for this year are very good, but as Coach Pritchard quotes, "Potential means you haven't done anything yet." Many of us are looking forward to what the 2006 Mustangs will do this year.

MUSTANG PRIDE