Waverly-Creek Wood Scrimmage

Big Country

Many say Waverly is better and I know Creek Wood is a darn good football team :lol:

Also, who does Waverly scrimmage next week????? I heard that they are scrimmaging Harpeth on Tuesday night BUT in the Leaf Chronicle it says that they scrimmage that same night at Montgomery Central. Can't be two places at once :lol:

Many say Waverly is better and I know Creek Wood is a darn good football team :lol:

Also, who does Waverly scrimmage next week????? I heard that they are scrimmaging Harpeth on Tuesday night BUT in the Leaf Chronicle it says that they scrimmage that same night at Montgomery Central. Can't be two places at once :lol:

Creek Wood scored 2 or 3 times, Waverly did not break the endzone. Creek Wood looked pretty strong. Offensive line played really well along with a good looking defense.

They were supposed to scrimmage Mt.Pleasant and they backed out. We even told them we would come to them.

I heard that the Running game for Waverly was really good last night, but the O Line needed work...4 Sacks with the starting QB in, not good. D was really good for waverly, but the Secondary needs work. I do know that one of the LB's didnt play, and one of the S's got hurt, but they'll be back soon, so...

I heard that the Running game for Waverly was really good last night, but the O Line needed work...4 Sacks with the starting QB in, not good. D was really good for waverly, but the Secondary needs work. I do know that one of the LB's didnt play, and one of the S's got hurt, but they'll be back soon, so...

Hey 15NWTF...my son in law is in your pasrt of the woods. He is at the National Motorcross Championships at Loretta Lynn's place. I haven't talked to him since Thurs, so I don't know how he is doing. Did you get any rain yesterday. It would have made it real interesting.

Hey 15NWTF...my son in law is in your pasrt of the woods. He is at the National Motorcross Championships at Loretta Lynn's place. I haven't talked to him since Thurs, so I don't know how he is doing. Did you get any rain yesterday. It would have made it real interesting.

I work at the hospital over that way and it was a mud pit Friday. We've had a lot of injuries from motor-cross ( I hate the first 2 weeks of august :thumb: )...hope your son-in-law wasn't one of em. :thumb:

We got about 2 inches here Friday, woo wee, it was awful man, but the track looks great! LOL...And i live about 7 Miles From the Track..so

And Waverly did have on injury, hes doing OK tho, he may have a broken bone in his hand, but not sure yet..

They were supposed to scrimmage Mt.Pleasant and they backed out. We even told them we would come to them.

Unfortunately, you are mistaken 'MP'. There was an mixup on the date of the game. We were told back in the spring that your team would come here or we could play down there in the jamboree on the 12th. The Creekwood game was scheduled last spring as well. Just a mix-up. Wished it could have been played. It was a good scrimmage last year.

The scrimmage with Creekwood ended with the CWHS varsity scoring on two TD passes. Waverly scored none. CWHS JV scored once at the end of the night. Much improvement is needed on the Tiger side of the ball. Still have 3 weeks to go .

Edited by WCHS fan