Oliver Springs Football Scrimmages

catback

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like RamFan mentioned the varsity teams played on the main field and the JV played on the practice field. I watched the Varsity team. Tyner opened with some good defense and on two straight drives went in for touchdowns with Craddock at QB. The next two or three drives for Tyner had the back up QB in, Tyner scored on 1 of those I believe. When Craddock came back in the Rams drove the ball around 90 yards for a score. This came after 2 Oliver Springs first downs in the red zone. Tyner played great defense all night and tackled well espeically their secondary. Oliver Springs has some very good athletes and were very classy young men. I dont believe Tyner varsity game up a touchdown.

As far as the JV, i saw them score 2 touchdowns on long runs, this was while I was still sitting in the stands. And I did see Oliver Springs get an interception. But I have no clue about the score over there. When they came back, I heard a fan say that they had to stop because of an injury to one of their players, and then the ambulance showed up. So I am not sure who it was or how severe the injury was, maybe someone can enlighten us. Hopefully he is ok.

...Excellent Summary 'Tynerfan99'...Now we get ready for the "real" game against W.V. on this coming Friday :thumb: