Oakland vs. Blackman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many times have you used that 8 Ball, Ouiga Board etc to win the lottery?

The point I was trying to make was that it is just as accurate in predicting how 16-18 yr olds play on any given Friday night as anything else. The Magic 8 Ball method beat 2/3 of the pundits in the DNJ last year in the H.S. games.

Jerome was a victim of grades.....while Justin was removed for breaking team rules. Tuff losses for OHS but hopefully both boys will learn from both situations.

It is a tough loss for the team and the players. Hopefully, the boys will learn. I am glad Coach has rules and makes the boys stick to it. Good luck to Oakland.

I hate to see any kid miss playing their sr yr no matter the reason. That is your yr to be the big dogs!

I am excited about this game. B/c I have missed scrimmages this yr, I feel like I am a bit in the dark about what to expect from OHS. I can't wait to see the new Jerseys. Will they be worn tomorrow? AND............do we have a new hot dog griller yet??????? I am going to starve myself ALL DAY tomorrow!!!!!

I hate to see any kid miss playing their sr yr no matter the reason. That is your yr to be the big dogs!

I am excited about this game. B/c I have missed scrimmages this yr, I feel like I am a bit in the dark about what to expect from OHS. I can't wait to see the new Jerseys. Will they be worn tomorrow? AND............do we have a new hot dog griller yet??????? I am going to starve myself ALL DAY tomorrow!!!!!

have you not seen them yet? i posted this picture last week from michaelsphotoinc.com to let people get a look at them. they also have the team picture up in the DNJ high school football preview section. they look pretty good, definately a big step up from what they had. i think they should have put a name plate on the chest above the number though that says "OAKLAND" on aways and "PATRIOTS" on homes, like riverdale has

OKLDvfballinds073006-015.JPG