livingston academy vs dekalb county scrimmage fri.

seminolesfan

Warren Co. will be one of there hardest games though this year they are a much bigger school i know warren has been bad in the past to but they have improved to and i know they were scrimmages but LA and DeKalb tied and LA was able to hang close to cookeville i dont see why DeKalb couldnt make the playoffs

Cookeville's first team did not score on LA's first team.

LA's first team scored twice on Cookeville's first team.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm just getting fired up for footballand it does sound like yall are better than last year. And best of luck with the yalls season

But I talked to the great jacob bratcher and warren co. doesn't have any scouts or anything so idk who you saw but I don't think it was scout form warren co.

are school board won't do anything like gets some scouts or whatever to go watch other teams to see what other teams have. there not that smart. They want to win but if you think there going to spend money to win your crazy.

I have nothing to do with any of this, really. We play LA later on in the season and that's about it. But, dude, please don't talk about someone being "smart". It really isn't a good direction for you to take in trash talking. :D

very well played scrimmage....i saw a bunch of dirty play from both sides....one particular thing i saw was #54 picking fights with #61 and #52 of Livingston Academy discipline wins too....good luck to both teams...GO HOG-EYE

Well atleast you know DeKalb has the intensity that is needed because your not suppose to be nice but i saw #54 he was just gettin his team fired up lol maybe not the best way to do it but it works but i saw a few dirty plays from LA too...im also pretty sure though that DeKalb had the advange by it bein on there home feild cuz im sure livingston wont play any other team with a field like that even though it was the practice field its not in to good of shape just ask marshall county

I have nothing to do with any of this, really. We play LA later on in the season and that's about it. But, dude, please don't talk about someone being "smart". It really isn't a good direction for you to take in trash talking. :lol:

I didn't want to be mean, I was thinking it too but just didn't wanna say it!!!

Edited by all4football

Well atleast you know DeKalb has the intensity that is needed because your not suppose to be nice but i saw #54 he was just gettin his team fired up lol maybe not the best way to do it but it works but i saw a few dirty plays from LA too...im also pretty sure though that DeKalb had the advange by it bein on there home feild cuz im sure livingston wont play any other team with a field like that even though it was the practice field its not in to good of shape just ask marshall county

That field is absolutely terrible. When Marshall County played there in the spring, it looked like a rice field becuase of all the standing water. I know it rained the week, but I think they kept watering it to slow us down! :lol:

That field is absolutely terrible. When Marshall County played there in the spring, it looked like a rice field becuase of all the standing water. I know it rained the week, but I think they kept watering it to slow us down! :lol:

The practice field is terrible! DeKalb's "in charges" need to get that fixed. The game field is actually in pretty good shape.