livingston academy vs dekalb county scrimmage fri.

seminolesfan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeKalb is better, but still yrs away from the playoffs. I do expect them to stay close to Warren Co.

Warren Co. will be one of there hardest games though this year they are a much bigger school i know warren has been bad in the past to but they have improved to and i know they were scrimmages but LA and DeKalb tied and LA was able to hang close to cookeville i dont see why DeKalb couldnt make the playoffs

Maybe DeKalb isn't going to be the cake-walk win you keep thinking it is. If you guys weren't worried, you would have let your scouts stay in Warren Co. last night.

You play all teams the same no matter how it is

lol but o yea buddy were scared

Yall talk so much stuff last year before the game

But we saw what happen, and it will happen again

Bank on it

The only thing thats going to be different about this game than last years is that yall won't score 6 points.

Bank on it

The only thing thats going to be different about this game than last years is that yall won't score 6 points.

actually i dont never remember DeKalb really talkin all that much last year and there really not talkin that much this year about beatin yall only team i really know of them talkin about is cannon county which they did lose but you have to give it to cannon they are an improved team im nto sayin DeKalb will beat Warren but i am sayin they will make it a lot closer game than they did last year

Bank on it

So far the only one I have seen running their mouth has been you. DeKalb hasn't said anything degrading or derogatory to or about anyone or any team. They are a team with class and discipline. I wish you the best.

So far the only one I have seen running their mouth has been you. DeKalb hasn't said anything degrading or derogatory to or about anyone or any team. They are a team with class and discipline. I wish you the best.

Ok I'm just getting fired up for footballand it does sound like yall are better than last year. And best of luck with the yalls season

But I talked to the great jacob bratcher and warren co. doesn't have any scouts or anything so idk who you saw but I don't think it was scout form warren co.

are school board won't do anything like gets some scouts or whatever to go watch other teams to see what other teams have. there not that smart. They want to win but if you think there going to spend money to win your crazy.

Edited by FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

Ok I'm just getting fired up for footballand it does sound like yall are better than last year. And best of luck with the yalls season

But I talked to the great jacob bratcher and warren co. doesn't have any scouts or anything so idk who you saw but I don't think it was scout form warren co.

are school board won't do anything like gets some scouts or whatever to go watch other teams to see what other teams have. there not that smart. They want to win but if you think there going to spend money to win your crazy.

Yea i do agree i dont think there were any scouts there but i did see a few warren county players but they were just some old friends of dekalb players cuz i remeber seing one of warren O line men there he use live in between the counties at dibrell but he looked like he was pretty good to go i really dont know nothin about his injury or even if he was the injuryed one that i saw that warren was talkin about in another post