Scrimmage Yesterday

Allie2007

Yesterday Spring Hill and Ezell Harding scrimmaged. Ezell's quarterback handled the ball very well, but the team just didn't look how the normally do. Spring Hill quarterback Magwan Smith made two touchdowns for the Raiders, while they shut out EH. The final score was SH 14, EH 0. I'm glad Spring Hill is playing some football! :lol:

Yesterday Spring Hill and Ezell Harding scrimmaged. Ezell's quarterback handled the ball very well, but the team just didn't look how the normally do. Spring Hill quarterback Magwan Smith made two touchdowns for the Raiders, while they shut out EH. The final score was SH 14, EH 0. I'm glad Spring Hill is playing some football! :P

Whoa!!!!!! :lol:

Wasn't yesterday Spring Hill's first allowed practice by the TSSAA since they broke the rules (accidently)???? I thought that teams had to have at least three practice dates in before they could begin scrimmaging other teams :lol:

Whoa!!!!!! :lol:

Wasn't yesterday Spring Hill's first allowed practice by the TSSAA since they broke the rules (accidently)???? I thought that teams had to have at least three practice dates in before they could begin scrimmaging other teams :lol:

Honestly, I have no clue. I don't think our coach or the administration would let that happen though. I just know the guys are ready to play some football. It should be a good game in the jamboree on Friday night!

Honestly, I have no clue. I don't think our coach or the administration would let that happen though. I just know the guys are ready to play some football. It should be a good game in the jamboree on Friday night!

How did Gettis look? What did Spring Hill run? I bet it felt great for coach to be back out, congradulations.

Yesterday Spring Hill and Ezell Harding scrimmaged. Ezell's quarterback handled the ball very well, but the team just didn't look how the normally do. Spring Hill quarterback Magwan Smith made two touchdowns for the Raiders, while they shut out EH. The final score was SH 14, EH 0. I'm glad Spring Hill is playing some football! ;)

Was he the freshaman that kept them in it last year against Marshall Co.?

So they will still be using the two quaterback system?

I don't know about that now????? You'll find out next Friday. That's the rough part about playing a region game in week zero (especially without an All-Region caliber quarterback in K.G.). With Creek Wood and Page being the next two region games after SH you and I both know how important it is for Marshall Co. to get off on the right foot. I have no doubts that Marshall will be a playoff team in '06 HOWEVER this is a team that should definately be hosting a first round game with all the talent they have on the field.