White House High School

timbdp

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beech won 6-0

wh did not played there starting keeper in the first half she did play in the second half she not a all county keeper of the year for nothing but it was stupid the score would have been alot closer i'm not trashing madden she a good keeper but she should playing at forward because with beckwith out in this game wh had go to i think a freshmen at forwards also the defense need to stop standing around

wh really has no scoreing attack till they move madden to forward in the second half and beech she was only player that could score and refs made some bad calls in favor of beech

the worst called of the night had to be when madden was right in front of the keeper and the keeper took out madden that should led to a pk

Edited by timbdp

Lady devils should have no problem with East Robertson tommorrow... Heritage played em in the Robertson co. Jamboree one 30 min half...3-0 Lady Patriots.With scores coming from forward Hanna Baily and midfield, Megan McDonald Good luck with the season. I look forward to seeing both teams do well in their respected regions.

Sounds like WH had a good scrimmage...did ER get any shots on goal. Was Jessie in goal? Lady Patriots lost a close one to Sycamore HS 2-1 . No Seniors and only 2 juniors on the team they are improving with each game. Heritage scored first in the 10 th min. Tied 1-1 at half. 2nd goal scored on us with aprox 10 min left in the game. It was a well played game. Tough loss though.

Sounds like WH had a good scrimmage...did ER get any shots on goal. Was Jessie in goal? Lady Patriots lost a close one to Sycamore HS 2-1 . No Seniors and only 2 juniors on the team they are improving with each game. Heritage scored first in the 10 th min. Tied 1-1 at half. 2nd goal scored on us with aprox 10 min left in the game. It was a well played game. Tough loss though.

jessie was in goal and east had i think they had 2 shots on goal these on white house backups

hillwood won 1-0 over wh

hillwood also missed a PK

the refs were horrible in this game at the end of the game refs did not add any time to the game for a fake injury by hillwood because wh could score a goal in that time

hillwood is a very dirty team using the elbows to knock players and pushing to the ground not getting call for a foul or a warning then you have a hillwood fan saying throw a elbow to the white house players

Dang sounds ugly....

did Hillwood defence shut us out . or did their keeper stop alot of shots>?

I cant believe we didnt get scoring opps.

Until TSSAA decides to make it manditory each game have 3 refs, the ugly reffereeing will continue. Makes no sense to only have 2 refs in these games.

FIFA rules should be THE standard.