Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny how all you owl fans think you are good...yeah so maybe you beat cookeville last year but yall didn't do much after that. You haven't even played a game and yall think b/c you are returning alot of guys that your good? i don't think thats how it works. Cookeville is down this year but you never know till you play the game. As for sparta, try and at least keep it close this year.

Well are you sure its the hennigan kid from this year? b/c his older brother graduated last year.

Yes I am completely sure I heard it on 104.5 The Zone a caller called in about Cookeville and Murphy said that Hennigan the Sophomore will probably be the starter before the end of the year.

Its funny how all you owl fans think you are good...yeah so maybe you beat cookeville last year but yall didn't do much after that. You haven't even played a game and yall think b/c you are returning alot of guys that your good? i don't think thats how it works. Cookeville is down this year but you never know till you play the game. As for sparta, try and at least keep it close this year.

Last year Cookeville was loaded and the Owls beat yall

So this year after Cookeville lost 30 plus players from last years team

Yall going to beat the Owls

I don't think so

But I would like to see yall do it

Good Luck

Mr Heisman, all I hear from you is talk talk talk, but you never give credit where its due. That statement right there is why sooooo many teams dont respect you. Sparta has had its ups and alot of downs but we still support our team. Cookeville is obviously struggling this year and you continue to live in a fantasy land thinking that you are the same as last year.

When you play the owls maybe then you will wake up. Just a thought, maybe -maybe not.

talk talk talk? what team do you play for again? yeah thats what i thought you don't have a team or never will cause you think you know football and like to watch it but you dont have any respect for it. There is no doubt in my mind cookeville isn't the same team as last year. they have maybe 4 guys who even got in the games last year, but to think some of the things your think is crazy and just stupid.

talk talk talk? what team do you play for again? yeah thats what i thought you don't have a team or never will cause you think you know football and like to watch it but you dont have any respect for it. There is no doubt in my mind cookeville isn't the same team as last year. they have maybe 4 guys who even got in the games last year, but to think some of the things your think is crazy and just stupid.

Dont be absurd which is it, good bad or what, make up your mind and tell us. I know its hard to admit it. Those of us that do know see right through you.

I wish you all the best and I hope it will not be as bad for cookeville as it seems, but just dont be so disrespectful to the other teams and posters.

The thing is about most of these ooltewah fans is that it seems like you hung your hat on the first game of the season against cookeville!!!I thought it was the last man standing which was definetely cookeville,dont get me wrong i would be 4 russia before i would pull 4 cookeville in a game but joslin has got them on the map for good.