Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

I think it will be a good game to see. White Co is much more talented as a team but I know cookeville is better coached so overall I belive its pretty even. The tiebreaker for me is its at Sparta.

White Co 28 Cookeville 24

Since when is white co. more talented than cookeville? and observer how long did it take you to think of Crookeville Cavagirls. It got old after the first post you used it in. Cookeville wins this one easily

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cookeville you sure do talk alot after getting beat fri. Why are you guys acting so childish?

You know as well as I do, that cookeville is too young to really stay in games late. They have a nice future but this year they definately are not ready for those big boys from WC. Cmon have some common sense.

cookeville you sure do talk alot after getting beat fri. Why are you guys acting so childish?

You know as well as I do, that cookeville is too young to really stay in games late. They have a nice future but this year they definately are not ready for those big boys from WC. Cmon have some common sense.

Every year White co. fans say the same thing. "This is the Year." The cavs proved they could play with the best in the state and you are still not giving them any credit. I'm not saying the Cavs are going to dominate, but I really can't see them losing this game. They are going to come hungry for a win.

Every year White co. fans say the same thing. "This is the Year." The cavs proved they could play with the best in the state and you are still not giving them any credit. I'm not saying the Cavs are going to dominate, but I really can't see them losing this game. They are going to come hungry for a win.

1st of all do you really think they played the best in the state?? I think not. When they scrimmaged last Sat they were soundly stopped at every turn by all three squads. They have a bright future but your are not being realistic at all. The more I think about the weapons and size of who they scrimmaged compared to the size and weapons they had friday, I dont think it will be close this friday. They are just too young and young kids make mistakes especially when they are tired. On White Countys website it was reported that Cookeville has some very key injuries from friday. Is this true?? I know you Cookeville fans have a optimistic atitude and have stated they will win but tell me why?? I cant see it. But good luck.

1st of all do you really think they played the best in the state?? I think not. When they scrimmaged last Sat they were soundly stopped at every turn by all three squads. They have a bright future but your are not being realistic at all. The more I think about the weapons and size of who they scrimmaged compared to the size and weapons they had friday, I dont think it will be close this friday. They are just too young and young kids make mistakes especially when they are tired. On White Countys website it was reported that Cookeville has some very key injuries from friday. Is this true?? I know you Cookeville fans have a optimistic atitude and have stated they will win but tell me why?? I cant see it. But good luck.

ooltewah is definatly one of the best in the state. They had a very good running back and sparta doesn't have anything close to him. The only wasy he got his yards was by screen passes. Those scrimmages are there to learn from and that's what we did learn and improved. We even made a couple of changes in the starting line-up. They had 2 games going at once at the scrimmage so it wasnt like those teams put on long drives on us. The game against oak ridge, we were beat in the secondary on 2 out of the 3 plays, but they have changed the secondary up to prevent those long passes. The game against MBA was a touchdown to a touchdown, we just missed a pat. You want some reasons why we will win. Shane Bates is a beast and he will be reeling off some big runs. Most people are really underestimating taylor hennigan he has the skills to be a very good quarterback. We also have a defense that doesn't give up much. Best of all we have one of the best coaching staffs in the state. the only injury i know of is will enochs with a broken nose, but i am tired of talking. Friday is not going to come soon enough and maybe after the game 1st reporter will see what were exited about in cookeville.

I agree. WC lost there LBs and there running game. Yes they still have that WR but we can shut him down with 2 of our DBs and still wont be hurting with run support. Cookeville is young but learning quick. If you give hennigan time he will make a play or two and our D will be getting better every week. Of course we will have to wait till friday but i still believe cookeville has more weapons and depth than WC. I think a low to mid scoring game is still a key for the Cavs to pull out with a W.

Lets try to talk a little football. I don't know that much about WC team I understand that they have some big kids in the O-Line maybe 300lbs ,haven't heard anything RBs or LBs they always have some speed and the teams look forward to the game. Cookeville has the begining of a good D-Line could be tough to run on secondary is working out inexperience Our QB is young but been around football all his life and shows signs of real talent Bates is big strong fast and hard to bring down(D-1A prospect) I know the teams will play hard and both will have alot more class thats shown by some of those posting about the game. GO CAVS!!!

You sparta people are funny. Every year is the same from yall. "Sparta is looking good this year, we are real big and hungry, i think this is the year!" Cookeville has heard that for a while now and it hasn't changed. Sparta is never and will never be anywhere near the type team cookeville has and is. Sorry...

As for observer when did i say cookeville was good this year? I know they are in a down year but that doesn't mean sparta can beat them. But keep dreaming that maybe one of your sparta boys that you love will find a way to finally beat us.

Shows lots of class. White Co. enrollment is approx. 1000. Cookevilles is approx. 2000. Bragging about beating a team half your size? Huh? Go Warriors!!!