Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

You know I can take only soooo much, why shouldnt sparta be mentioned?? You all will see and I will repost ALL these idiotic comments you made here. Thats why alot of teams HATE cookeville is because fans like you who dont show any respect towards other teams. Why do you have to be so nasty? Thats why I will always root for any team to beat cookeville and I will do anything I can to make it happen. Thanks cookeville fans for lighting a fire in us this year. We played Maryville last year and we played our hearts out and we showed each other respect and wished the best for both teams. Whats happening in Putnam County should be addressed by Coach Joslin and If it isnt just shows what type of coach he really is. You dont want to respect us FINE, lets settle it on the field and let our boys do the talking.

:thumb:

The time for talking is over, NOW watch a 4A small country school whip your 5A high class snooty nonrespectful $%^. Let the hitting begin.

By the way HEISMAN, CAVSMANIAC, BIGCAV1 and the SQUAD I will respost ALL of your nasty comments after the game and see what you have to say then. :D

after the game we will not here from you again but lets talk about your respect for cookeville football never mine we earn or respect on the field will be down there in 1 week and i do pull for sparta after we play them not like you i do respect your football team.and hope they have a good season so good luck this year.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will hear from me after the game because I will be the one with the big smile ;) and the LOUD voice.

I thought I TOLD YOU that talk time is over, its time for the OWLS to dismantle the poor little (and I do mean little) cavs. ;)

football i do hope the game with the owls stays close but i do like the owls fans as for you just keep on talking we will be down in a week.and you want have a smile on your face.no more talk from me till we play.but i do agree all sparta fans should talk now will they still can.but pull for the owls because thats the only chance you got not your team.

football i do hope the game with the owls stays close but i do like the owls fans as for you just keep on talking we will be down in a week.and you want have a smile on your face.no more talk from me till we play.but i do agree all sparta fans should talk now will they still can.but pull for the owls because thats the only chance you got not your team.

With that bad of grammer and spelling its obvious you went to cookeville. Can you make some sense when you post or are you really that confused.

By the way, I know you will be here in a week and boy I cant wait to see WC run all over you. That is if you even show up. :lol:

With that bad of grammer and spelling its obvious you went to cookeville. Can you make some sense when you post or are you really that confused.

By the way, I know you will be here in a week and boy I cant wait to see WC run all over you. That is if you even show up. :lol:

Ha ha ha Spartans make me laugh

we can't say much. cookeville has handed our butts to us for the last ten years. i think this game may be fairly close considering it is at sparta and cookville has lost so many players. white county has lost lots to. it will take a miracle to beat cookeville. who knows? we do have possibly the best wide receiver in the state if the qb can get the ball to him. go j.j.

90warrior makes some sense. He actually knows its a 1-100 chance in beating cookeville. How is sparta good now observer? you think just cause cookeville lost alot of good players you can beat them? All you will be saying after we beat you is "you should have" your 5a. I know so stop saying you have a chance. And back to j.j. as the best WR in the state? Crazy!! how you sparta people think.

dont act like cookeville is a powerhouse,1 year in 10 years!!!!you have never heard me say white will beat cookeville never!!!!i try 2 act knowledgeable unlike you.

Cookeville might not be a powerhouse yet, but 2 district championships in 2 years is a good foundation for becoming one.

Phoenix27 Posted Today, 09:38 AM

I think that Cookeville wins this game.

Tell me something new

you want something new. Ok

White Co. doesn't have the numbers and the talent pool as Cookeville does. The main part of the Warrior offense last year was Lewis and He graduated. Cookeville's Offense although unproven still will be better than White Co. Cookeville although losing a lot of seniors will beat White and Warren Couties this year in football because of the better overall system that they have in place over the oposition. White Co. is getting better at football although it just isn't basketball and that is what they do best.

Does that suit you Heisman?

Edited by Phoenix27