Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

It's FRIDAY! All the talk is done no more you win ,no I win and all that jazz it's time to play. Don't know about everyboby else but I'm ready I wish I could go back in time and suit up again ,back to reality, I'll watch, cheer, hollar and go crazy just like all the other fans.I beleive the Cavs have to much speed on D-line and will come out with a victory. Good luck to both teams. But GO CAVS!!!!!!

Edited by oldred63

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU ARE RIGHT D LINE AGAINST SPARTA O LINE WILL BE THE KEY!!!!SPARTA O LINE HUGE AND MUSCULAR THESE BOYS HIT THE WEIGHTS!!COOKEVILLE ATHLETIC AND FAST.THE REASON THEY WILL HURT SPARTA IS I BELIEVE THE LINE IS BUILT FOR POWER RUNNING GAME,BUT I FEEL SPARAT STRENGTH IS RECEIVERS.I DONT THINK QB WILL GET ENOUGH TIME TO SET UP.

I would enjoy a good close nailbiter tonight for a change. This game as every year has the hype but for the past 9 years there has been no action to back up the talk. I don't think things will change this year either. The Cavs just have the larger pool of atheletes to pull from and it shows.

The Cavs have one of the best game day coaches in TN and their depth is huge compared to Sparta. The Warriors may hang with Ckvl for one half but I see it as last year, adjustments and depth will be to much for Sparta.

The Cavs by 21

YOU ARE RIGHT D LINE AGAINST SPARTA O LINE WILL BE THE KEY!!!!SPARTA O LINE HUGE AND MUSCULAR THESE BOYS HIT THE WEIGHTS!!COOKEVILLE ATHLETIC AND FAST.THE REASON THEY WILL HURT SPARTA IS I BELIEVE THE LINE IS BUILT FOR POWER RUNNING GAME,BUT I FEEL SPARAT STRENGTH IS RECEIVERS.I DONT THINK QB WILL GET ENOUGH TIME TO SET UP.

Im so sick of your neg atitude and whats up with all caps. Go back to school and learn something. You will see tonite and we dont need your support anyways.

To all you doubters out there I EXPECT an apology tonite after they prove me to be correct and The WARRIORS are VICTORIOUS.

"Some people complain because God put thorns on roses, while others praise Him for putting roses among thorns."

"Some people speak because they have something to say, others speak because they have to say something."

"A person's true character is revealed by what he does when no one is watching."

"The secret of achievement is to not let what you are doing get to you before you get to it.

"Failure in people is caused more by lack of determination than lack in talent."

"The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra..."

"The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the one who argues with him."

"The poorest of all men is not the man without a cent but the man without a dream."

"Dear God, please save me from your followers."

I just thought I would add some intelligent quotes here to negate some stupidity uttered on this thread. Also we dont have to be rude and nasty just to root for your team. There is a thing called class and I would hope you would use more of it. At this point its out of our hands and its up to the boys to represent themselves and their families and their communities with honor and respect.

Give us a break fanatic!... :)

Going all philosophical on us....The day of the game no less!

*Honor & respect...That's funny coming from you! :)

THE SQUAD :)

"The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the one who argues with him."

"Some people speak because they have something to say, others speak because they have to say something."

The squad is a perfect example.

The amount of disrepect and pure hatred coming from the cookeville side of the discussion is unbelievable. Its ok to voice your opinion but when you act this way it just shows your complete ignorance towards the game. My email has been flooded since 8pm last night from cookeville fans when my email was in adverently displayed on another website. Although I am not surprised its coming from cookeville, I am otherwise surprised for the amount of hatred towards us for just being from sparta. Amazing show of sportmanship Cookeville, Nice job. :)

Alot of you WC people keep talking about how huge your team is, well Cookeville is'nt going to march out on the field with 5'2'' 125lbs line either we have some big ole boys that can still move with enough speed to smack somebody in the mouth on there way by Plus we have that little fullback that goes about6'3''and 247lbs it might get old in the 4th qtr dragging him around anyways we ain't that small

did cookevilles starting fullback start last year to