Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isnt much to respect. Its Sparta. So what happens when cookeville wins tonight? All you gonna say is we were supposed to? We already know that!! Your Sparta! At least say something!

Again another perfect example, I hope your mamas proud of you son. You represent your community very well. Nice job :thumb:

Anyone else want to show how ignorant they are.

Gump is a rocket scientist compared to you!!!!!Seriously what makes you think sparta will win tonight other than being a loyal fan?

Thanks Sparta Boy!

What a FOOL! This is a guy talking about "honor & respect"?!!! :(

Anyway,hope for a good game tonight!!!

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Edited by THE SQUAD

Trying to talk football what advantage do we have?

If you are such a big Sparta fan then why would I state on here the strengths and weaknesses of a team I support? And why would you want everyone else to know this as well???? Maybe you are not a warrior fan after all. If you have been following this team and cookevilles team its very obvious. But remember you are more smarter and know more about football than I do right???

Squad....why post and delete and then repost again. not happy with your comments?? That tells me alot. "honor & respect" I know its a hard concept for you.

I would love to fanatic play a sport!!! He sure can talk one though, so he thinks.

Just so for you I will let you know.

Youth football 5yrs

Jr High 2yrs

HS 4Yrs

College 5yrs started my last 2yrs.

Coached 12yrs

I know for which I talk, Thank you very much.

I love sparta thats a fact,i went to watch cookevilles game last week because im a hs fb fan!!!!!Yes i do know a little about the game and i dont think im saying anything joslin and brown dont know.

Thats great to hear but Not everyone knows all. LOL

Edited by football_fanatic2006