cav-o

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing, can't believe I didn't think of this earlier...

All colleges and universities distribute some form of a student-athlete handbook with the rules and regulations the S-A needs to know both from the NCAA and from the school. Participation on one of the teams -- becoming a representative of the university -- requires that you follow the handbook.

And in every single one of them, whether it's a university-wide rule or just an athletics department rule, drinking alcohol (at all) is forbidden.

This happened before he finished school, so he was still on a scholarship that required him to follow the handbook.

Granted, this is not enforced all that harshly, but the responsible thing to do is to honor your contracts.

All colleges and universities distribute some form of a student-athlete handbook with the rules and regulations the S-A needs to know both from the NCAA and from the school. Participation on one of the teams -- becoming a representative of the university -- requires that you follow the handbook.

And in every single one of them, whether it's a university-wide rule or just an athletics department rule, drinking alcohol (at all) is forbidden.

This happened before he finished school, so he was still on a scholarship that required him to follow the handbook.

Granted, this is not enforced all that harshly, but the responsible thing to do is to honor your contracts.

hmmm ... wonder how many college athletes actually "honor their contracts" ..

SD..that just goes with the territory of being famous. It`s the world we live in. Famous people are always gonna be in the news. Just take a look at all the rag publications that have paporazzi out every where.

thats what i was saying ... their business is always out there and made a big deal of. like when one of president bush's daughters were out at a bar having a drink with her friends ... the paparazzi were right there just snapping away and then its all over the news that the bush daughters are drunks ... when all they did was go out to a bar with their friends like normal 20-something year olds.

Not that this changes anything, but I do not believe he was still in school when this happened.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,199325,00.html

That article is dated June 13th

thats what i was saying ... their business is always out there and made a big deal of. like when one of president bush's daughters were out at a bar having a drink with her friends ... the paparazzi were right there just snapping away and then its all over the news that the bush daughters are drunks ... when all they did was go out to a bar with their friends like normal 20-something year olds.

That`s why I`m working hard not to be famous. :)

Announcements