Milan over Huntingdon means a successful season

hackinbad

If Milan can only win one game and it is against Huntingdon, the season will be a success. At least the regular season game is at Milan this year so maybe we can keep the 12th Mustang player on the sidelines unlike last year.Milan's "D" from what I hear is awful so this game will be a shootout.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Milan can only win one game and it is against Huntingdon, the season will be a success. At least the regular season game is at Milan this year so maybe we can keep the 12th Mustang player on the sidelines unlike last year.Milan's "D" from what I hear is awful so this game will be a shootout.

maybe u should set ur goals a little higher and say a championship will be a successful season :thumb:

And let the whinning begin :mellow: and it wont be a shootout because huntingdons defense is not awful. southside nor haywood county could score on them. no disrespect to camden but both of the above mentioned teams are probably alot better than camden.

One win at Milan is considered a success? Man, Morris would get run out of town with a one win season. Milan has made the playoffs 23 straight years and they don't expect anything different this year.

Also, Milan's D is good, not great, not awful.

One win at Milan is considered a success? Man, Morris would get run out of town with a one win season. Milan has made the playoffs 23 straight years and they don't expect anything different this year.

Also, Milan's D is good, not great, not awful.

It's not that I want Milan to win only one game. If you could only pick one game to win, then everyone guess which game that would be. Do I hear unanimous for the Huntingdon game?

I don't have a dog in this hunt but, I've seen ya'll play a time or two. including in the playoffs last season. I'm not shouting at you, just trying ot make a point---"WHEN YOU THINK LIKE THIS YOU ARE BEATEN ALREADY"!!!! You better hope the team doesn't share your feelings.

There are only three goals in TSSAA football, Playoffs, Region Championship, and State Championship. For the ones who can't expect that, it's a winning season!

I'm not from Milan OR Huntingdon but, I love high school football and you can't think like that or you are a loser when you come out of the dressing room. Beaten when the score is 0-0.

Edited by duckman38201

I don't have a dog in this hunt but, I've seen ya'll play a time or two. including in the playoffs last season. I'm not shouting at you, just trying ot make a point---"WHEN YOU THINK LIKE THIS YOU ARE BEATEN ALREADY"!!!! You better hope the team doesn't share your feelings.

There are only three goals in TSSAA football, Playoffs, Region Championship, and State Championship. For the ones who can't expect that, it's a winning season!

I'm not from Milan OR Huntingdon but, I love high school football and you can't think like that or you are a loser when you come out of the dressing room. Beaten when the score is 0-0.

very nice p0st