Austin East vs Fulton

Falcon2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know KWALKER is looking down from above getting me stirred up. But as you know i'm going to stand behind AE like I've always have. Judging from the Jamboree I think both teams are still looking for answers. Fulton seems to be depending on one player and AE seems to be adjusting to their new offensive coord. Like everyone is saying, its going to be a great good game. My only advice is to get their early because its going to be packed and the TV cameras will be there as well. But I'm going with AE again this year. I think AE should win by 6 or more points.

Special Teams for Fulton may be the reason why they lose. GO AE!!!

The AE & Fulton threads will never be the same without KWalker . I'm pulling for Fulton to win in honor of KWalker and her family .

I feel what you're saying! I personally miss her. :thumb: The whole COACHT website won't be the same without her but I know deep down inside she's looking down amongst us YELLING to the TOP of HER LUNGS "FULTON FALCONS!!" My ears are still ringing from 2 years ago when I sat next to her at the AE at Fulton game. I'm sure she's passed the torch to someone to try to be as loud as she was at the games. But as usual, I'm saying AE ROADRUNNERS!!! GO AE!!

Edited by Turtle