Five Rivers Jamboree

PTSportsWriter

Looked like Volunteer shows much improvement, while Boone will struggle with finding 95 percent of their offense with Hicks gone.

That small line may hurt Boone, now that they dont have Hicks to run wild over folks.

Cherokee looked flat - but jekyl and hyde Jefferson County looked good after mixed results earlier.

Cocke County started slow against West, but battled back and came a dropped 2-pt play of knocking off the Trojans (of course, the other way around - West fumbled on their first possesion at the goal line). The Trojans DL is one impressive unit. Cocke County shows remarkable improvement and discipline.

Crockett, well is Crockett.

Greeneville looks REALLY thin. And where was Greenway? Morristown East looks like they could be the contender to West; interesting to see what kind of offense they will use.

I was very impressed with Volunteer they have really improved I look for them to finish about 3rd this year.

Boone looked descent at times but like you said they have a small line and it looks like they are a little lost without having Hicks in the backfield.

I know Cherokee played a lot of guys but they didnt impress me at all I look for them to have a down year.

Cocke. Co. didnt show me a whole lot. They looked like same ole cocke co. team from the past 2 or 3 seasons.

West from what i saw is the team to beat right now. That fullback they got is a bruiser!!! Their Defense will be tough to deal with.

I didnt get to see East Greeneville or Crockett so I dont know about them. Should be an interesting season. Good Luck to all

Greeneville looks REALLY thin. And where was Greenway? Morristown East looks like they could be the contender to West; interesting to see what kind of offense they will use.

Greenway sat out with a groin injury, nothin serious just not taking chances. And East didnt do much against us, they only scored when they were 15 yards out after a turnover, they werent able to move the ball much more than that

I was very impressed with Volunteer they have really improved I look for them to finish about 3rd this year.

Boone looked descent at times but like you said they have a small line and it looks like they are a little lost without having Hicks in the backfield.

I know Cherokee played a lot of guys but they didnt impress me at all I look for them to have a down year.

Cocke. Co. didnt show me a whole lot. They looked like same ole cocke co. team from the past 2 or 3 seasons.

West from what i saw is the team to beat right now. That fullback they got is a bruiser!!! Their Defense will be tough to deal with.

I didnt get to see East Greeneville or Crockett so I dont know about them. Should be an interesting season. Good Luck to all

I hope the Falcons can win the one against East this year. :lol: