2005 D2 State Champions

jp2fan

Now that All American Megan Forrester and All State Grace Lawson have graduated can JP2 repeat for a state title? What does the competition look like in D2?

:lol: I don't think so. And JPII lost more players than you mentioned. My prediction is middle of the pack. Only time will tell. Watch out for BGA and Father Ryan, they both are looking strong in the pre-season scrimmages. :D

Its really hard to tell what the state tournament will end up looking like at this point. JP2 will have to start all over. Losing megan and grace will definitely hurt them. Baylor will be back in there looking for a fight.

Im guessing that St. Agnes will make it far this year. The Kinsella twins really want to win their senior year, and definitely deserve to be state champs.

Its really hard to tell what the state tournament will end up looking like at this point. JP2 will have to start all over. Losing megan and grace will definitely hurt them. Baylor will be back in there looking for a fight.

Im guessing that St. Agnes will make it far this year. The Kinsella twins really want to win their senior year, and definitely deserve to be state champs.

You are exactly right about St. Agnes, they beat Father Ryan 4-0 this past weekend, the irish also lost to Hutchinson in Memphis. In two games they were shut out if my sources are correct. St. Agnes, Baylor, GPS all look to be very strong this season. The irish are hard to predict, they have some very talented players. JPII lost alot last year due to graduation, middle of pack at best, I think. :angry:

Edited by fieldman

You are exactly right about St. Agnes, they beat Father Ryan 4-0 this past weekend, the irish also lost to Hutchinson in Memphis. In two games they were shut out if my sources are correct. St. Agnes, Baylor, GPS all look to be very strong this season. The irish are hard to predict, they have some very talented players. JPII lost alot last year due to graduation, middle of pack at best, I think. :thumb:

Those were scrimmage games. I am sure Father Ryan will compete for a top spot in D2 soccer. I am not by any means syaing they are going to win it. I just know Robin Dietrick will have the Irish in contention