Greenback VS Loudon

free4only1

Whos gonna win, I had heard that greenback is gonna be a lot better this year than last. I also heard thay looked real good in the jamboree. Will they give loudon any trouble.

Well folks it is again that time of year....I also hear that Greenback is a much improved team this year, they did defeat heritage JV in the jamboree but you all know as well as I do that Jamborees mean very little. I am anxious to see what Loudon has this year. I have followed there practices but we will never know until the team is out to the test. I hope Loudon and Greenback have a great injury free game because this is a game that will be a crowd drawer and a money maker for the home teams. as for Hawkins, he is a great kid and athelete but lets all remember he is 1 of 11 that it takes to make a team. and yes I agree that Loudons 2nd string back is a weapon also...Campbell is a good solid, hard running back. good luck to both teams.

Greenback is gonna be much better than last year, but they're a year away from being back to where they were. They're gonna give some teams fits but the way the region is, it's gonna be awfully tough to make the playoffs. You have 6 teams in that region battling for 4 spots.

As for the Greenback and Loudon game...

Loudon- 35

Greenback- 17

;)

i will give the number 2 back credit he is good! but i dont think he is as fast as hawkins.

Cambell is a lot shorter than hawkins, he is only about 5 feet 6 or 7, I think that if cambell was 6,1 he would give hawkins a run for his money. I watched the 2 race during spirit day at the highschool when hawkins was a sophmore and cambell was a freshmen and hawkins barely beat him. either way both guys are very fast and they are very different runners.

Cambell is a lot shorter than hawkins, he is only about 5 feet 6 or 7, I think that if cambell was 6,1 he would give hawkins a run for his money. I watched the 2 race during spirit day at the highschool when hawkins was a sophmore and cambell was a freshmen and hawkins barely beat him. either way both guys are very fast and they are very different runners.

Free4only1 you are right both are fast and they have very differant running styles the thing about campball is everyone constrates on hawkins when campbell is just as big a threat as he is i bet he gets a chance to play ut ball too well free I thought I had figured out who you are but since you are posting that means you are not in bootcamp!!! LOL have to try again