Westview Scrimmage Day

Not-so HeavyD

Answering two questions........

Thomas has a MCL injury and will be re-evaluated tomorrow.....She will be out for at least a month probably.

Westview beat Clarksville NE by over 20, not sure of the score.

thanks for the info. I hope that young lady will be fine. I'll be praying for her. Thanks for the information. We play Clarksville NE on Friday.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i know Harpeth beat Westview in OT how was that game?

Harpeth looked much better from last week's playday. They seem more focused as a team, and they seem to be getting to know the playbook. This team has some weapons. If everyone plays to their potential, Harpeth could be a top contender in AA. However, they've got a long road to the top.

Harpeth is showing major improvements on the defensive side of the ball. If they can keep the intensity level up on defense and start shooting the ball the way everyone knows they are capable of doing, they will be a dangerous team as the year progresses. They really adjusted well in one weeks time, they were not the same team that they were at Portland's play-day last week.

Athletic, and they shot the ball suprisingly well in the game I saw them play. #13 is quick and has a pretty good all-around game. She was their primary ball handler and scorer, there were trips where no one else on the team touched the ball, but it worked for them. A team that can effectively slow down the tempo of the game might give them fits.

Well they only beat Gibson Co and Harpeth so I would have to say they didnt look well at all........

Yea you know alot about basketball they only beat HARPETH they are terrible, they have only started the season with a 2-0 start over Ensworth and CPA, but you are right they are terrible, OH one question who can stop MANDY MENDENHALL??????