The Jackson Sun's Preview of Region 7-3A

Pot meet kettle, my friend. Pot meet kettle.

That was cute....

I kind of expected more from someone who writes for a living.....

You know you could averted all this had you told why you wrote what you did about OC....You should have put the blame on the coach...You said you tried repeatedly to contact him,you tried calling,left messages and sent a questionnaire..You received the questionnaire back via fax with only one of the questions answered..You should have put a big ole DNR on the OC preview and told why and been done with it......But I'm just an inspector for the federal government,what do I know??

But,I don't understand how Murphy Fair was able to get a preview from them(he does many,many more teams than you do)and also John Armstrong from On The Ball magazine got an in depth and very good preview of them.....

Anyway Josh,you keep working hard.Someday you will be as good as Dan Morris..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to work with me one night...See how I do.... :lol::thumb:

I don't doubt you do a fine job at work, because you do a good job on your posts here. I was defending a guy that had 7 posts and you tried to belittle him by saying he needed to pay attention to his work, when you have over 2,000 post on the same site. With all sincerity, keep up the good posts on 7-3A. I enjoy your insight on the best region in the state.

I don't doubt you do a fine job at work, because you do a good job on your posts here. I was defending a guy that had 7 posts and you tried to belittle him by saying he needed to pay attention to his work, when you have over 2,000 post on the same site. With all sincerity, keep up the good posts on 7-3A. I enjoy your insight on the best region in the state.

7 posts on this website but how many folks in West Tennessee see his paper every single day of the week...CAVCAV..He doesn't need defending....He's a professional....Differing opinions come with his job...Also,from many of the posts in the past on this website,I'm not alone in my opinion of The Sun,especially in my cozy corner of west Tennessee...It might be because we have a much better sports page to compare them with...

I was really impressed with Crockett Co....They are sound fundamentally,big,strong,fast and are extremely well coached...P.A.Pratt is a well known commodity in West Tennessee,but I dare say not many folks around the state know of him...He has turned around a program that was once a doormat,everybodies homecoming game...I think the world of coach Darren Bowling,he has a fantastic football mind...I wish he had the caliber of athlete Crockett has...I'm not knocking the kids that play for OC...Lord knows,I have one that plays...But the difference in athleticism was very evident last Friday night....I wonder sometimes if he could do this at Crockett, what he could have done if he had stayed at Obion Central and the circumstances at Troy were different than they were at the time he was there.....