Franklin Co. vs Tullahoma

Rebel_Pride

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say T-Town 31 wins to 14 only because the 2nd string will likley get a chance to play beginning from late in the 3rd quarter and on to the end.

What happened to the FC program this year? I heard they lost alot of their players that were projected to play. True?

I wish them luck in their season.

Tullahoma 35 Franklin Co 0

True about 4 or 5 .

I say T-Town 31 wins to 14 only because the 2nd string will likley get a chance to play beginning from late in the 3rd quarter and on to the end.

What happened to the FC program this year? I heard they lost alot of their players that were projected to play. True?

I wish them luck in their season.

Yes that is true 4 or 5 good guys.

T-Town 30 Rebels 7....Rebels scored with less than a minute left against Tullahoma's subs. Will be a long yr for the Rebels. They might win two games...Cumberland Co and Warren Co.

Number 11 for Franklin County is a PLAYER! Made more than one major hit, unfortunately it was in the secondary. FC did make a couple of sacks early but they wore out coming into the second half. Biggest thing they need is some kids I saw in the stands to come out and actually play. I left early to miss the horse show traffic in Shelbyville. Coach Britton has a couple that showed desire to hit and play.

Anybody playing Tullahoma if you pressure their QB he has a teanency to get sacked easily. Good arm, but he can be frustrated. I did not see much of a running game from them either.

Hospitality and the food was GREAT at Tullahoma. I really appreciated them coming out of the ticket box and selling tickets or I would not have gotten in until halftime as it seemed most of BOTH counties were there! :lol:

yeah it was 10-0 at half but F.C. just wore down and tullahoma took over the game...it was 30-0 before the rebels scored on the 2nd or 3rd string....but T-town 30 F.C. 7....we got a big one next week against hillsboro...good luck cats!!

Yes, FC had talked about how they were in great condition in the new program. It didn't look like .

Edited by wingman10

was a shame, after the game all cars in the FCHS Dog pound had antennnas broken and a window had been busted, also one was keyed

even our buses(one i was on had stuff written on it)

really pitiful after a gg played by t-town

They must have done it during the 4th quarter as I left at the end of the third and nothing was done to them then. At least nothing was done to mine at that point.

I saw some of the FC showing alot of heart Friday Night. They keep doing what Coach Britton tells them and in the future they WILL be a team that is feared.

Biggest thing they need now is for some athletes I saw sitting in the stands to get out for the team and work instead of just sitting back and watching.

They must have done it during the 4th quarter as I left at the end of the third and nothing was done to them then. At least nothing was done to mine at that point.

I saw some of the FC showing alot of heart Friday Night. They keep doing what Coach Britton tells them and in the future they WILL be a team that is feared.

Biggest thing they need now is for some athletes I saw sitting in the stands to get out for the team and work instead of just sitting back and watching.

Their freshmen class is very good...but Lincoln Co and Coffee Co also has excellent freshmen classes. FC can still make the playoffs by beating Cumberland Co and Warren Co.