It's that time again!

BrODoGG66

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from talking to any player from Wartburg all I hear is they need a new coach and blah blah. It isnt going to get much better because when I graduate from UT with my teaching degree and of course I will want to coach high school football I wouldnt dare take a job that pays 3,000 a year and try to compete with Alcoa/OS/CAK/Rockwood/Sweetwater year in and year out. Let alone the teaching job paying 29-34k. Coach Kreis only stays at Coalfield for the love of the people. As for Coalfield I think they are deeper in skill positions this year then in the last 10~ but I'm kind of iffy about saying *Best* Coalfield should have a another great run into 2-4th round again. To go further into the play-offs the linemen will have to step it up with wanting to block and wanting to make huge wholes. Against C-gap they just done what was needed and didnt have the extra drive that takes teams deep into November and December.

I would give up 5 years of college football for just my Senior year back guys along with about 99% of people who would give up anything for that last year. It goes by to fast so enjoy it.

Shoot, we needs to git this threade a goin' agin. The Oneidee-Coalfeild topik is a brangin more respondse than this'un. Where is Rsquared an some of them other folkes? Goose? Kingbrine? Looks lyke I may have to mosey on over to the Oak Ridje -- Clanton sexion.

Edited by festus

Shoot, we needs to git this threade a goin' agin. The Oneidee-Coalfeild topik is a brangin more respondse than this'un. Where is Rsquared an some of them other folkes? Goose? Kingbrine? Looks lyke I may have to mosey on over to the Oak Ridje -- Clanton sexion.

You're absolutely right my old Western friend- heck we were even talking about it over on the Coalfield-Oneida thread! Us Morgan County folks have got to get this fired up again-times a wastin!!!!!!!!!!

You're absolutely right my old Western friend- heck we were even talking about it over on the Coalfield-Oneida thread! Us Morgan County folks have got to get this fired up again-times a wastin!!!!!!!!!!

SWC, yew know I have be be mitey desparite to go over to the Oak Ridge-Clanton threade. Heck, I gradyeated high sckool fromme Clanton minnie yeares ago butt I decided to moove out here to God's Kountry an git outta Dodge. Like Clanton, Whartburg has become a bassketbawl sckool.

SWC, yew know I have be be mitey desparite to go over to the Oak Ridge-Clanton threade. Heck, I gradyeated high sckool fromme Clanton minnie yeares ago butt I decided to moove out here to God's Kountry an git outta Dodge. Like Clanton, Whartburg has become a bassketbawl sckool.

Well,pardner, I have to say you're right about that. And that's too bad,too. Because there ain't nothing like football.........nothing!! Basketball good to make the winter pass quicker, but other than that.... Yeah, Mo County IS God's country! Happy Trails!!!!

Well,pardner, I have to say you're right about that. And that's too bad,too. Because there ain't nothing like football.........nothing!! Basketball good to make the winter pass quicker, but other than that.... Yeah, Mo County IS God's country! Happy Trails!!!!

When is the pillow fighting season?? Oh yeah, that is a year round sport up on the mountain.

When is the pillow fighting season?? Oh yeah, that is a year round sport up on the mountain.

Oh, I bet you're from Roane County? You all certainly don't pillow fight down there do you? I bet you're just regular old Roman gladiators,huh? Shoot, General Patton himself wouldn't have dared come down your way, even after the Battle of the Bulge!!! Well, I may be a Wartburg native and a one time fierce foe of Coalfield, Sunbright, and Oakdale, but I think we'd stand together in a pillow war with you fierce warriors anytime!

Yeah, this thread has been quiet compared to back when I was in school. All I hope for is that Wartburg can put up a fight because it's sad to beat them now because I remember when there used to be pride associated with those jerseys. :P

well when u played the games were probaly alot closer then they have been in the past couple years!!!