Science Hill at Elizabethton

CycloneFan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think SH will get it into gear. In a nutshell…this is another 5A school with lots of size and talent. To be honest with you…I don’t see it going any differently than Betsy’s first outing against the Indians.

I'd say SH had it into the highest gear this past Friday. In a nutshell, 5A SH is only a shadow of what 5A DB is at this point. It is spelled DEPTH and coaching. I see it going quite a bit differently than you Cap, but of course, this is why this site is so hot. DB is head and shoulders above SH and anyone with any sense should realize this. All you would have to do is open your eyes when watching this past weekends games. Hey, either team can take this game, but SH does not compare to DB in any way what so ever. As most games, it will come down to execution and turnovers. It will be a dandy to watch and everyone, even VD, will get thier $$$$'s worth. AND YES, I hope both sets of fans bring thier game also. It'll be fun..............Here's to healthy players after the game and good luck! :thumb:

I'd say SH had it into the highest gear this past Friday. In a nutshell, 5A SH is only a shadow of what 5A DB is at this point. It is spelled DEPTH and coaching. I see it going quite a bit differently than you Cap, but of course, this is why this site is so hot. DB is head and shoulders above SH and anyone with any sense should realize this. All you would have to do is open your eyes when watching this past weekends games. Hey, either team can take this game, but SH does not compare to DB in any way what so ever. As most games, it will come down to execution and turnovers. It will be a dandy to watch and everyone, even VD, will get thier $$$$'s worth. AND YES, I hope both sets of fans bring thier game also. It'll be fun..............Here's to healthy players after the game and good luck! :thumb:

For cryin out loud…if you guys are going to kiss (it wouldn't let me use the appropriate word) up to every team that spanks you, you’ll need some extra thick knee pads this year. PLLLLEASE get off DBs jock!!!!!!!!!! Reality check…..the outcome to the DB game WAS NOT A SURPRISE. And hears another one for ya….DB hasn’t made it out of the first round of the 5A playoffs in years!!!! So they’re not ALL WORLD either. They have more people in the band than Elizabethton has in total attendance…they are suppose to win these games against the local competition. And when they don’t it is always considered an upset. Does anyone want to discuss that fact?

Anyway this isn’t an “all praise to DB” thread as you would think from all the Betsy posts. Elizabethton surprised everybody with the opening drive and maybe their next two offensive positions…but after that it was par for the course. At this level every coach will adjust to the Betsy passing game…and then what?????

Oh TVA, are you that naive?

Dont you know what "bulletin board material" really means?

And I like my life just fine thank you very much......

Kill the Hill!!!!!!!

By the way what does TVA stand for......Tennessee Valley Arse or Authority, or maybe TransVes....better not go there!!!!! All in jest TVA......

GO CLONES!!

For cryin out loud…if you guys are going to kiss (it wouldn't let me use the appropriate word) up to every team that spanks you, you’ll need some extra thick knee pads this year. PLLLLEASE get off DBs jock!!!!!!!!!! Reality check…..the outcome to the DB game WAS NOT A SURPRISE. And hears another one for ya….DB hasn’t made it out of the first round of the 5A playoffs in years!!!! So they’re not ALL WORLD either. They have more people in the band than Elizabethton has in total attendance…they are suppose to win these games against the local competition. And when they don’t it is always considered an upset. Does anyone want to discuss that fact?

Anyway this isn’t an “all praise to DB” thread as you would think from all the Betsy posts. Elizabethton surprised everybody with the opening drive and maybe their next two offensive positions…but after that it was par for the course. At this level every coach will adjust to the Betsy passing game…and then what?????

Noticed that you got on the DB bandwagon on the South/DB thread. Interesting. What was it you said........."THE DB TEAM THEME THIS YEAR SHOULD BE 'LEAVE NO DOUBT'......"JUST STATING FACTS" I guess what you meant is that what GLee had written must be truth? "facts are facts"! What a two faced JOKE you are! :justwrestle: :D

tonights the night kids... Cyclones and Toppers in Betsy... expect people standing around the edge of the field watching the game... the 2002 game was like that and was amazing. I won't be there... work, but will try to catch it on the radio. Good luck to both teams with NO injuries but hopefully the Toppers come out on top. My updated pred: SHHS 24 Betsy 17

Hopefully this is a better game than South/DB :)

tonights the night kids... Cyclones and Toppers in Betsy... expect people standing around the edge of the field watching the game... the 2002 game was like that and was amazing. I won't be there... work, but will try to catch it on the radio. Good luck to both teams with NO injuries but hopefully the Toppers come out on top. My updated pred: SHHS 24 Betsy 17

Hopefully this is a better game than South/DB :)

I agree. It will be electric and will be the biggest show in the Tri Cities tonight. Hope for a healthy finish but I feel the Cyclones in this one. It is time. Good luck to all! Even you Cap :)