Powell @ Knox Webb

osunut2

Hello, Mcfly - you are the one who said that a jamboree matchup doesn't matter to the players. I simply pointed out that anytime athletes line up against each other, it matters. If you played at a competitive level growing up you would understand that.

Yep, I played a little. I had enough game (baseball) to help pay a significant portion of my college expenses, but that's history. It was fun, but that's in the past.

I really don't need you to tell me about my motives. I'm not living my life through anybody or anything. My son has already graduated from high school and has earned his own opportunities. For you to even bring him up proves what a petty little person you really are. What I do I do because I enjoy it and I actually get paid for doing it. Do you understand that concept?

Why all of the hostility? You are the one getting so worked up, not me.

HTV,

Don't waste your time with that waterboy/lockerroom towel, dirty jock picker upper.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

powellfan,

I graduated from Halls and dang proud of it. I still cheer for the devils and always will. I know they got waxed by Sevier Co. but I'm still behind them and like I said I always will support them. But I also cheer for Webb School of Knoxville. Why? Because they have beaten Powell Pussycats the last 6 times they have played. I also cheer for McCallie, Central, CLinton and anyone else that is playing the Powell Pussycats that particular week.

Hiv, what matters are games of record. Are you so ignorant that you are trying to convince me that winning a jamboree, 1 quarter, 15 minutes running clock carries the same importance as a big rivalry game (i.e. Pussycats v. Devils), a region game , a playoff game, a championship game. No, you d.a. (and that don't stand for district attourney), it does mean a hill of beans. Now do you want your players to compete, heck yea. I remember watching Gibbs beat Central in a jamboree when I was a sophomore. Gibbs didn't win two games that year,BUT THEY BEAT CENTRAL IN THE JAMBOREE. I bet the coach at Gibbs didn't put that one on his resume. Baseball player, were you the backstop?

powellfan,

I graduated from Halls and dang proud of it. I still cheer for the devils and always will. I know they got waxed by Sevier Co. but I'm still behind them and like I said I always will support them. But I also cheer for Webb School of Knoxville. Why? Because they have beaten Powell Pussycats the last 6 times they have played. I also cheer for McCallie, Central, CLinton and anyone else that is playing the Powell Pussycats that particular week.

Hiv, what matters are games of record. Are you so ignorant that you are trying to convince me that winning a jamboree, 1 quarter, 15 minutes running clock carries the same importance as a big rivalry game (i.e. Pussycats v. Devils), a region game , a playoff game, a championship game. No, you d.a. (and that don't stand for district attourney), it does mean a hill of beans. Now do you want your players to compete, heck yea. I remember watching Gibbs beat Central in a jamboree when I was a sophomore. Gibbs didn't win two games that year,BUT THEY BEAT CENTRAL IN THE JAMBOREE. I bet the coach at Gibbs didn't put that one on his resume. Baseball player, were you the backstop?

Sounds like someone is still living in high school mode. I guess we now know why tigers eat there young.

Edited by osunut2