Powell @ Knox Webb

osunut2

I dont think webb looks as good as they have in the past (god bless comcast on demand with the high school games lol) I have watched the game a couple of times(yes im a loser but who cares) and I think powell has a shot this year cause they dont have any really big names on offense that are going to play for themselves I hope.

Huff and tex should do good at RB and abba and cruz at QB, i thinkthis will be a good year for powell.

I have heard a lot of good things about Lowe so far that he is strict and makes everyone work hard. IM lookin forward to tommorrow night

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit, I've seen a huge difference at practice this year, especially regarding attitude. Coach Lowe really seems to get on these guys from start to finish, and appears to really be motivating them. Let's hope he can put together some words of inspiration in the locker room to go along with that attitude on the field, and we could have one heck of a ball coach.

Edited by osunut2

Halls doesnt schedule private schools because they cant beat private schools....Webb, a private school, would of beaten halls by 3 touchdowns each of the past two years...

you may be right, but with the tallent level Powell has had the past 3 years, they have absolutely ZERO excuses to fold to Webb. Now, somewhere it was said something about Players win the games. If that's the case then Powell should have won every game the past 2 years in blowouts. Oh, so it must be a little bit to do with coaching too huh?

If Halls is so pitiful compared to Powell, then why haven't the games been blowouts? I'll give you that Powell has had more tallent than Halls the past few years, but the scoreboard at the end of the games sure hasn't indicated that.