Waverly @ Hickman Co.

rednecktiger

alrite....this friday, august 25th...waverly will travel to hickman co for the 1st game of their greatly expected season....it is hickman co's 2nd game...they lost 2 lewis co this past friday night....whats the opinions goina b??

i c waverly winnin 20-7......hope to c every1 out there...and really hopin to c if we can git a good blue crew to git goin 2 games!!!!! how bout it nwtf??

Go TIGERS!!! its football season once again!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Friday, the start of the 2006 football season, wow I can't believe it is here. I hope this season brings even more excitement than last year.

Waverly and Hickman Co., a border rivalry, always great hardnosed smashmouth football. In my opinion it wont be a blowout, either way. It will be tough for Waverly to win though. From the way the Lewis game went, it doesn't look like HC has much Offense, but that could be just because LC has a great defense. If HC does turn the ball over 5 times like they did Friday, it shouldn't be that hard for Waverly to win, if they don't turn the ball over. I am not making any predictions right now, but there may be one coming in the near future.

Go get em' TIGERS!!!!

Represent the school and the region well....

BWTP!!!!!!!

I think this will be a good game to see but I believe Waverly will win this one. If Waverly plays solid football as they did last year when I played against them they will win. Don't get me wrong I was impressed with Hickman County when they played Lewis County but they are gonna have to fix their turnover problem and their punting problem. And if Waverly they still has that offensive tackle that uses the "technique" of grabbing your throat while blocking you it will be hard to get to that QB lol Good Luck to both teams!

hickman county has a very explosive back and a good front line. this will be a big test for waverly. i hope waverly shows up to play a physical game and play for all four quarters. if that happens, i like waverly's chances. if not then hickman could walk away with the game. :lol:

Waverly will play very aggressive and hardnosed. Mark it down.

I think this will be a good game to see but I believe Waverly will win this one. If Waverly plays solid football as they did last year when I played against them they will win. Don't get me wrong I was impressed with Hickman County when they played Lewis County but they are gonna have to fix their turnover problem and their punting problem. And if Waverly they still has that offensive tackle that uses the "technique" of grabbing your throat while blocking you it will be hard to get to that QB lol Good Luck to both teams!

I don't know of which OT you are talked about, bu, if that does happen, im sure it will be hard getting to the QB...lol

Obviously, those outside of Humphreys County know very little about the Waverly Tigers. But those who were in Hornwald last week do know something about Hickman County.

Mean Jean's opinion: Hickman County is better than last year. Thye have some speed and ability. I hate to say anything good about Hornwald but their defense was impressive. Coach Shawp has a lot of depth and their team doesn't wear out too quickly. If you are overlooking Hickman County, you are making a very serious mistake.

Don't tell anyone I said this but they got beat by a potential powerhouse team.