Lincoln County at Blackman

tdluna

BUT. Coffee County almost beat Brentwood. Franklin barely beat Lincoln County. There are some good teams.

Franklin didn't "barely beat" Lincoln County. Anyone watching the game can tell you that when Franklin ran the ball, they straight up dominated the LC defense. They threw 4 interceptions and shot themselves in the foot on multiple occasions inside the redzone. On the otherside of the ball, Franklin's D completly shut down the LC offense, except on the first play of the game. This one should have been a blowout, but not as big as last year. LC is much improved, but if not for Franklin's QB troubles, the score would have been much more telling.

Edited by bobafett903

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin didn't "barely beat" Lincoln County. Anyone watching the game can tell you that when Franklin ran the ball, they straight up dominated the LC defense. They threw 4 interceptions and shot themselves in the foot on multiple occasions inside the redzone. On the otherside of the ball, Franklin's D completly shut down the LC offense, except on the first play of the game. This one should have been a blowout, but not as big as last year. LC is much improved, but if not for Franklin's QB troubles, the score would have been much more telling.

I guess Lincoln County's four fumbles didn't come into account? I am sorry, but I don't think Franklin would've blown out Lincoln County. I'm also having second thoughts of them beating Oakland, but that's off topic. Let's focus on the Blackman/Lincoln County game. I think it could be closer, but really not sure. It's still too early in the season. Either way I know I will be rooting for Coach Wells and Coach Thompson, both really classy coaches that will be working hard to win on Friday.

Edited by tdluna

I guess Lincoln County's four fumbles didn't come into account? I am sorry, but I don't think Franklin would've blown out Lincoln County. I'm also having second thoughts of them beating Oakland, but that's off topic. Let's focus on the Blackman/Lincoln County game. I think it could be closer, but really not sure. It's still too early in the season. Either way I know I will be rooting for Coach Wells and Coach Thompson, both really classy coaches that will be working hard to win on Friday.

Just as an FYI, coachT has a plus board section that is only accessible by the plus members and he is incouraging all of the plus members to use it post their threads on to cut down on the trash. I started this post on their as well. :thumb:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda....... Hind sight is always 20/20, isn't it?? :huh: Yes, Franklin threw four interceptions, right to the LC defensive backs, but Lincoln County also had four fumbles, one of which came late in the game when Lincoln County was moving the ball down the field for what would have been the go ahead score, BUT they turned the ball over and ended up losing the game. Enough making excuses, Franklin won, Lincoln County lost. Both teams move on to play good teams this week, and I wish both of them good luck. :angry:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda....... Hind sight is always 20/20, isn't it?? :huh: Yes, Franklin threw four interceptions, right to the LC defensive backs, but Lincoln County also had four fumbles, one of which came late in the game when Lincoln County was moving the ball down the field for what would have been the go ahead score, BUT they turned the ball over and ended up losing the game. Enough making excuses, Franklin won, Lincoln County lost. Both teams move on to play good teams this week, and I wish both of them good luck. :angry:

??

I thought lc playeds blackman :D

??

I thought lc played blackman :D

??

I thought lc playeds blackman :D

Well, according to "bobafett", Lincoln County was not in the same class as Franklin, but we only were able to stay in the game because of the Rebels 4 turnovers. I guess the Falcons 4 turnovers did nothing to affect the outcome, huh?? :huh: I am never one to overlook a team. You never know what is going to happen once the ball is kicked off and I do feel that Blackman has some good talent that, given momemtum, could be hard to handle. I'll have to take Coach Thompson's view, 50 to 0 is a win, but so is 7 to 6. :angry:

i see it like "50 to nothing" LC will be very fired up for this game. we need to get the momentun started before it can roll. It would be nice to have riverdale come to the pit after a couple of very strong wins. but thats another story. good luck to both!

LC! LC! LC!

Well, according to "bobafett", Lincoln County was not in the same class as Franklin, but we only were able to stay in the game because of the Rebels 4 turnovers. I guess the Falcons 4 turnovers did nothing to affect the outcome, huh?? :lol: I am never one to overlook a team. You never know what is going to happen once the ball is kicked off and I do feel that Blackman has some good talent that, given momemtum, could be hard to handle. I'll have to take Coach Thompson's view, 50 to 0 is a win, but so is 7 to 6. :lol:

and 2-0 B):P