milan dogs

Nothing like a Dyersburg supporter trying to stir up the pot with Crockett County again. Geez this is getting old.

I agree! Well said Crocketfan....I never had a reason to dislike Dyersburg, actually wanted them to do well, but this high school fan is putting a sour taste in my mouth.

Milan fans, understand there is respect for your team and program....this thread was started by a Dyersburg fan....be careful traveling over and may the boys be free from injury and entertain us all with great play!

I agree! Well said Crocketfan....I never had a reason to dislike Dyersburg, actually wanted them to do well, but this high school fan is putting a sour taste in my mouth.

Milan fans, understand there is respect for your team and program....this thread was started by a Dyersburg fan....be careful traveling over and may the boys be free from injury and entertain us all with great play!

im sure it will be a great game always is with the exceptio of last yr i agree there is alot of respect between the two would wish the cavs the best of luck but i ur playing the dawgs so i cant but good luck the rest of the season

Easy now cavalier fans. You've got to remember this is "Crockett's year." Milans a little down for Milan standards. At least we're not afraid to schedule ya'll when ya'll have a real good team. I believe the overall record is now 8-2 milan 7-2 something like that. You got the best of us this time. But there will be more games.