Seymour visits Cocke County

PTSportsWriter

I dont know whew you guys think you are but crap give em at least a game before you go talkin how crapy they are.thats awful.Cocke co has some decent players this year and i look for them to do pretty good.how could you sell someone so short so fast.they looked pretty good against morristown west and west would walk the dog on Seymour.we'll see.good luck Cocke co.

I dont know whew you guys think you are but crap give em at least a game before you go talkin how crapy they are.thats awful.Cocke co has some decent players this year and i look for them to do pretty good.how could you sell someone so short so fast.they looked pretty good against morristown west and west would walk the dog on Seymour.we'll see.good luck Cocke co.

Mt. Juliet folks, I'd bet..

LOL after being on the radio tuesday night with Coach Crawford. i think Cocke CO. will give Seymore a game. it always hard to predict a new coach and his team till they have played a few games. if Cocke Co can play good pass defense they may have a shot at a Win if not they may have to out score Seymore. that is tough to do with any teams playing each other. Good luck Coach Crawford and the team.

shelton

it will be a close game. i just dont know if cocke county knows how to win. they have a couple of decent players but all that matters is playing good in game situations. i have heard this qb is better than the last one but last years qb was suppose to be a good also. if cchs stay composed they should be able to win this ball game. i still have to go with seymour on this one.

seymour 19

cocke co. 12

ps cocke county cannot make an extra point