Most Dangerous team in Region 5 AAA after week zero

norespect

We're flattered guys really. but hey what about Marshall County? They beat Spring Hill by 3 and they had to come back in the 4th quarter, so how do they stack up now, after week zero? Has the hype died down in tiger land? Now dont get me wrong a wins a win but come on

Sure, MC won, but we didn't put up 56 points on anyone! MC still has some bugs to work out, so I wouldn't say we'll be burning up the field yet. Tomorrow's game will be a good one, and also give us a better perspective.

We're flattered guys really. but hey what about Marshall County? They beat Spring Hill by 3 and they had to come back in the 4th quarter, so how do they stack up now, after week zero? Has the hype died down in tiger land? Now dont get me wrong a wins a win but come on

Another second guesser. You guys played Mt. Single A School. Come on!!!!

You just don't want to give anyone the respect that they deserve do you?????

Giles Co. showed that the second half of last year was no fluke at all. They will be contenders in this region throughout the year in '06.

Marshall Co. won, as they were supposed to do, but the question is how good are they really???? Spring Hill was 0-10 one year ago but they do also have the playmakers to be a contender and their coach is back from overseas. The jury is still out on both of those teams.

Lipscomb might have lost but they're still the favorite to win the region. Goodpasture may very well be the best 2A team in the state. Page is young and they'll suffer some growing pains early but from judging by the coaches picks they'll be a factor in the region's playoff race. The same can be said for Creek Wood who dominated the game at Sycamore only to lose right at the very end.

Cheatham Co. and Montgomery Central open tomorrow night and I expect both will pick up season opening wins.

I'm not second guessing anyone I'm just saying that if Marshall County is supposed to be giving David Lipscomb all they want in the next weeks, then shouldn't they be winning games bya higher margin than 3? And a come from behind in the 4th quarter i might add! I'm also not doubting Spring Hill, #10 is an athlete, but keep doing what works Spring Hill and i'm sure you'll find success in the following weeks :justwrestle:

I'm not second guessing anyone I'm just saying that if Marshall County is supposed to be giving David Lipscomb all they want in the next weeks, then shouldn't they be winning games bya higher margin than 3? And a come from behind in the 4th quarter i might add! I'm also not doubting Spring Hill, #10 is an athlete, but keep doing what works Spring Hill and i'm sure you'll find success in the following weeks :justwrestle:

When Gower is back Marshall Co. will give Lipscomb all kinds of trouble.