Crockett vs Obion

cavfan67

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so let me see....crockett has a game against obion next week which appearently from this website some people think they have a very good chance of winning...well at least a few of them do.....but i think crockett will absolutly kill them in this game

Appearantly you think OC should just stay at home and get ready for week 3.....Let me give you a little history lesson....THREE # 1's in the state have traveled into Troy thinking they would"absolutely kill" the Rebels....Those three 3 #1's left with their tails tucked between their legs and on to the bus with a LOSS....You guys aren't # 1 in the state I know,but you are # 3 as of now...The Rebels somehow seem to get up for highly ranked teams when they visit Rebel Field....Crockett may win,but I highly doubt the Cavs will kill the Rebels....The season is just going to be two weeks old when Crockett Co rolls into Troy and by your post I'm supposing a state championship appearance is set in stone because you beat Milan...Lots of football left and you might just find out the Rebels may just give the mighty Cavs a better game than Milan did....

Joke if ya want

Laugh if ya may

17-14..Upset Special

Is what I say!!!!

REBELS WIN... :thumb:

This game will not be a "killing". The only reason it wound up being out of hand last year was because of turnovers. The Rebels moved the ball right down the field last year on Crockett Co. but couldn't hold onto the ball. If the Rebels can hold onto the ball, this will be a great game. I promise Obion Central will not be a pushover.

Expect a HARD hitting contest between these two. True Crockett Co is picked by many to be the ONE to beat in Region 7-3A, but alot of those same people are picking the Rebels to finish around 6th, which I just do not see happening. I think the Rebels will be in the top 4 of the region, and could be high up in the four. So let's all meet at Rebel Field in Troy Friday night and see how this one comes out. I for one see the "upset", OC 21 CC 17.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by VOREBS

Ok this game is gonna be decided by one factor, if obion goes through the air or if they keep the ball on the ground

in the air and are good with it, thats the catch, they are gonna give Crockett a mark in the Loss section, I know im from crockett, i sit on the 35 yard line every friday night, i know most of the boys who play, and i hate to say it but our secondaries stink, all they want to do is have their name up in lights when they need to keep their noses to the grindstone and try to keep from getting burnt

if obion is stupid for some reason and tries to ram it down our throat like milan did last night, i feel sorry for em, cause they will prolly end up on the losin end of a 42-14 score the same way milan did, you just cant punch a hole in an iron wall folks, Coach Brady's done to good a job with his lines

Ok this game is gonna be decided by one factor, if obion goes through the air or if they keep the ball on the ground

in the air and are good with it, thats the catch, they are gonna give Crockett a mark in the Loss section, I know im from crockett, i sit on the 35 yard line every friday night, i know most of the boys who play, and i hate to say it but our secondaries stink, all they want to do is have their name up in lights when they need to keep their noses to the grindstone and try to keep from getting burnt

if obion is stupid for some reason and tries to ram it down our throat like milan did last night, i feel sorry for em, cause they will prolly end up on the losin end of a 42-14 score the same way milan did, you just cant punch a hole in an iron wall folks, Coach Brady's done to good a job with his lines

I am sure CC "D" is very good up front, but I'll take odds on Grady, and/or Grooms being able to "punch a hole", with help from the "O" line.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!