Hillsboro @ Tullahoma

Footballfan15

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-town will encounter a very good secondary. HHS, has a good secondary led by CB Eric Gordon(younger brother of Jamont Gordon). Stay away from him.

HHS is very dangerous offensively they can score in the air as well as the ground. Tough to game plan against them.

Edited by cobrafan90

I can't comment on who will win since I dont know who T-Town is and I dont know HHS other than Blade but I can say this. I know Blade pretty much took Canyon's offense (Blade changed it to his style of course) and they averaged 35 - 42 points a game last season. From seeing HHS's score last week they are on par to score the same amount this season........This game will come down to whom has the better defense.

From reading your guy's post, this could be a nail biter...... I know in 2003 when Canyon had one of the best QB's in the nation (Nate Longshore - CAL Bears) and Valencia also had one of the best QB's in the nation (Michael Herrick - Now at U. of Mississippi) that game went to the last play... Canyon won 56 - 42. Blade was the D-Coordinator for Canyon. So Blade is use to high scoring games and getting the players to raise their attitude and game.... Not to mention playing Hart High School last season twice and winning by and average of 5 points. Game one Canyon 16, Hart 14...game two (CIF Championship game) Canyon 21, Hart 13. Hart is one of the most expolsive offenses in the entire country. Both of those games were about as intense as you can get....BTW, Hart and Canyon are cross town rivals.... Also, taking on Mission Viejo (ranked in the top 15 in the country for the past 4 seasons) with Mark Sanchez at QB (now at USC) also a very high scoring team.

I know some of those stats mean absolutly nothing to you all, but just giving you all a little insight to what Blade faced here in California.