Marshall County v Creekwood

betrayedtiger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna be a good region 5 game. MC suffered a tough loss to a very good Sycamore team Friday night but should bounce back by next week. Sycamore and Creekwood fought it out until the last second so this game should be a good one. i am saying Creekwood 28 Marshall 20

If Creekwood plays the same defense that they played against Station Camp, Marshall County wins. #2 can punish them on the out side like Toney did and he can take it to them in the middle.

This score is correct. Anybody know any details, stats?

I do not know official stats, but the 6 points came off two field goals in the first quarter. Those were set up by turnovers from Marshall County. Creekwood's offense was shut down all night. MC was very physical on the defensive side. After working out the bugs on offense, we didn't look back. I am proud of those boys for working hard even when some of our own fans did not have faith in us.

Oh, by the way, the penalty calling was horrific tonight! MC was called for holding on 3 consecutive plays, and then on 3rd and 300 yards scored on a QB keep.

Yes Marshall realy dominated the game the 6 points came from turnovers in M C territory and the defence held strong holding both times to a field goal the tiger offensive line finnaly got in sink tonight and played a great game! But the Defence played tremendous all this i heard about them not bein strong enough or phisical enough or bein able to wrap up well enough well they proved yall wrong tonight Creekwood is supposed to be a power team and i dont know how many times Marshall held them on a fourth down and less than a yard great game tigers now lets get ready fo Greenbrier

My three keys to a Tiger Win:

1) Cut Down on Turnovers -- Its great to fight for that extra yard but if it means you are going to fumble the ball, go down and live to play another down on offense

2) Wrap Up -- If you can't ask the coach to replace you with someone who will. It's one thing to tackle a tackling sled, it's another to show up and do it on Friday night

3) Play 4 Quarters as if you were in a playoff game. Take No Prisoners

Two of The Three were played out Friday night. The defense palyed to it's potential and MC played 4 full Quarters. There will always be turnovers, some that hurt you worse than others. MC was lucky as far as turnovers went this past week.

Good Game guys -- Now go get ready for an always physical game with a team that has given MC trouble the past few years. Play as you did this past week and things should be good at Greenbrier