SIEGEL vs. OAKLAND

SiegelNation07

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

I agree riverdaleman, Corven in Siegel wins. All of these predictions of Oakland scoring thirties are ludicrous. They gave up 21 to Riverdale and 14 to Springfield when they were on the field almost the whole game vs. them. If Oakland wins they MIGHT score 21. However Oakland seems to be succeptable to the big play, that could give Siegel a chance even if Corven is out

Guest Cutters Crazies

Patriot 4 life, Is Shaun Alexander that important to his team? What about Reggie Bush to USC last year? Or how about TC Jennings to Ravenwood? or Dave Thomas to Riverdale a few years ago? One player CAN be that important to a team

siegel, while more talented, truley does not deserve to win, and will be outcoached in my opinion.

i try not to let dumb ignorant posters sway my opinion on the team they support, i was undecided for this one but after that ridiculous post you made in the riverdale/mccallie thread, i have no doubt i am going for oakland. i was already leaning towards them to win and by the way siegel played tonight i think oakland will pull it out. good luck to corven and brett craig, and the few others from siegels football program that i actually respect.

oakland 31-17 :o

WOW!!!! Dont you think you pushed the score a lil bit to far :o , thats not a prediction thats your dream. Heres a prediction.

Siegel 21-17 its goin to be close cuz Oaklands wants revenge on last year heartbreaker

Patriot 4 life, Is Shaun Alexander that important to his team? What about Reggie Bush to USC last year? Or how about TC Jennings to Ravenwood? or Dave Thomas to Riverdale a few years ago? One player CAN be that important to a team

Yea your kinda right on that but sometimes one person doesnt matter, last year siegel had everyone involved in the game not just Corven, Caleb,Keith,Chad Davis, and Echols. and we went 6-5.

One player can make all the diffrence in the world. Take Peyton Manning from the colts, or Reggie Bush from USC.

One person is not a whole team. They may provide a large part but this is football the best team sport there is. You might have a Walter Payton runningback but he can't do much if his O line will not block. Football has to be a team effort. As for the game i predict Oakland will pull it out. They showed last night at Franklin that they will go down swinging no matter what, and I believe that is what it will take to win the game Friday.