Blackman @ Riverdale

RunAndGun007

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt that Aydelott will run up the score but the players on the field may very well (after building a big lead) turn a "routine running play to eat up the clock" play into a huge gain or TD just because they are po'd. I agree with LOD, the vandalism has got to stop, trash talk to the newspapers and to the other players all you want but the acts of destruction needs to end or the board will seriously look at putting a stop to it by shutting down the sports. I am a little surprised that Riverdale didn't have SRO or some sort of security around the school after Chief-win-em-all was vandalized. I know that is extra unbudgeted costs for the school but something could be worked out. LaVergne had a few members of the QB club hanging out at Freedom Field last year while the LaVergne/Smyrna Freshman game was being played at Smyrna. It paid off when some Smyrna students showed up at LaVergne's field but they were busted before they could do anythiing to the field. (Should have had someone at both fields this year I guess).

everytime i read one of ur post i realize more and more that your a joke and if u think we are not a good football team u have another thing coming boy :D we are bad and will prove it by winnijg the rest of our games

How could u say ur bad ow wait........u are badd BHS stinks their 0-2 about to be

0-3 bad thing is im not even a Riverdale fan.

This just seems a lot like the week leading up to the Siegel game. Hope we are ready for a motivated team when Blackman comes in. I'm sure all of this stuff is making their bulletin board.

Every region game has to be taken seriously.

"I'm sure all of this stuff is making their bulletin board."

Looks like it doesn't matter now. Congrats to Riverdale for bouncing back after a tough one last week.