East Ridge vs Polk co.

cliffhanger1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any East Ridge fans got anything on the seating arrangements??

not a whole lot of seats to my knowledge but who gives a crap you can stand on the fence or just stand up period... im goin with east ridge.. polk looked good but they still gave up like 21 pts to a pretty bad team last friday.. we will see if the inexperience of polks young starters are a factor or not in that game.. ER-21 PC-17.. did that "good" kicker get to boot a fg or were they only PATs

only PAT's, 7/7.

not a whole lot of seats to my knowledge but who gives a crap you can stand on the fence or just stand up period... im goin with east ridge.. polk looked good but they still gave up like 21 pts to a pretty bad team last friday.. we will see if the inexperience of polks young starters are a factor or not in that game.. ER-21 PC-17.. did that "good" kicker get to boot a fg or were they only PATs

Polk might have given up 21 points, but didnt ER do the same last week? maybe Baylor was a better team than the one Polk played, but the point is Polk got the job done and Er fell far short of their goal that night. Oh and also didn't ER give up 32 a week earlier and they were shut out then! maybe they will do better against Polk but i dont see it happening. Polk 27 Er 13