Milan @ Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

Yup Yup...no way westview was going to lose to us last year either...but guess what they did....i know gibson co. hasnt been that successful in high school football but theres always the big upset...i see it coming! :lol: no way gibson co. loses! :thumb:

No way..this is Milan and Gibson and its football..not baseball or basketball

Milan will be ok

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea...so ill go on and say it because i made a comment......this is a new year and gc doesnt have the talent this year to pull out an upset of this magnitud....i wudnt even call the westview game last year an upset....it all depends on who shows up to play this week.....and traditionaly milan tends to show up and play game after game.....to bad we cant say that bout other teams in this area

I believe it will be up to GC's offensive line, a runningback is only as good as his big men up front.

GC has all its oLine starters back from injury. and thats alot of power and technique up front.. The run game will be solid as ever! Guaranteed..and Never overlook Vincent's potential.