Milan @ Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

What were Vincents stats for the first two games?

not positive...but here's cunninghams stats for the first 4 minutes of the first game and all of the second game...he had 396 on 26 attempts which is an average of 15.2 yards per carry...26 attempts in a full game and 4 minutes of another is not completely relying on 1 person....say what u want as i expected everyone to be picking milan to win but if an upset does happen.... i was the first to say it :rolleyes:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im all up for an upset but all milan has to do, which coach morris is a very smart man, is figure out one thing:

#1- Vincent cant throw the ball very well, therefore he wont have to worry much on the passing game, which leads to #2

#2-GC is gona run the ball right?? haha....thats all they can do...what does coach morris have planned?? ALL OUT BLITZ BABY!!!!!!!!

Milan-34

GC- 14(late points)

Cunningham-79 yards(maybe)

make sure yall update this post for scores tom night...ill be attending a much better game in huntingdon

im all up for an upset but all milan has to do, which coach morris is a very smart man, is figure out one thing:

#1- Vincent cant throw the ball very well, therefore he wont have to worry much on the passing game, which leads to #2

#2-GC is gona run the ball right?? haha....thats all they can do...what does coach morris have planned?? ALL OUT BLITZ BABY!!!!!!!!

Milan-34

GC- 14(late points)

Cunningham-79 yards(maybe)

make sure yall update this post for scores tom night...ill be attending a much better game in huntingdon

like i said earlier....antoine has only had 26 rush attempts in 2 games...that is not that much!!!!

yea, hes even with every other RB in the stats now...if u looked in the SUN today u wud kno that....hes played an extra game compared to some people who didnt play in week 0......he had a good week last week........against halls....hes a great running back dont get me wrong but dont talk him up before he does somthin....like say....out do the Obion game from last year which was an all offensive game i might add.... milans D is gona be alot better than halls was...O and if he does have a good night again this week....... why dont the GC people make sure they call in the stats to the SUN for saturdays paper

26 attempts isnt that much for two games.....he didnt play but a couple downs in the first game and the second game i heard he was out after the half or maybe 3rd quarter....but still....when u play a team with a good defense and then have to use him more hes gona get tired.......i heard gcs conditioning was terrible neway...and when u have lack of conditioning and a runningback who avgs 13 carries a game and he has to rack up around 28 becuase the D is better......wont be pretty......good luck to gc tho....i think its time they have a break out year...last year couldd of been it but seemed they ran out of gas at the end....too bad that class wasnt all juniors.....gc wud have went a long way this year

I think Milan wins but they will not roll. I think Cunningham has a decent game and GC is able to keep it on the ground and use up clock. Milan can`t score if they don`t have the ball. In the end Milan is still a little better than GC.

Milan by 12

Good point and good post. I'm gonna say Milan 27 - 13. Milan will dominate up front, but this is a game where both teams can come out and prove something. Gibson Co. can do that by winning, and Milan can prove something by putting the game out of reach by half or early in the 3rd qtr.

I think Milan wins but they will not roll. I think Cunningham has a decent game and GC is able to keep it on the ground and use up clock. Milan can`t score if they don`t have the ball. In the end Milan is still a little better than GC.

Milan by 12

I was wrong on this one. I really thought it would be closer. Does GC just not have any other weapons than Cunningham?