CPA vs DCA

cpaster

i think this game is gonna come down to whichever team recruited better in the offseason :thumb::D:D:lol:

Oh, please. I don't know about Goodpasture's team, but could you name one, just one, player on CPA's team that was recruited? We're not that big and maybe one, or two at the outside, from this year's senior class could play at a small college. This is a 1A school playing 2A ball. What else do you want? Do we need to give public school opponents a 10-point head start in our games? East Robertson didn't need it last year. This discussion is OLD!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, please. I don't know about Goodpasture's team, but could you name one, just one, player on CPA's team that was recruited? We're not that big and maybe one, or two at the outside, from this year's senior class could play at a small college. This is a 1A school playing 2A ball. What else do you want? Do we need to give public school opponents a 10-point head start in our games? East Robertson didn't need it last year. This discussion is OLD!

I think a two touchdown lead would be nice. I guess then recruiting wouldn't matter. B)