Coffee Co @ Cookeville

wingman10

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I didn't bother to look up Lincoln County's past. All I remember is the '89 being on their gosh darn sign in their stadium. I didn't recollect the '91 or '93. Big deal. I haven't been to Fayetteville's stadium since 1997 which I'm guessing you were in elementary school in that year. I really don't care about high school sports anymore. I dabble in it every now and then. I thought maybe Manchester had something this year, but seeing how they laid down for Cookeville, they've shown me nothing more than I've seen out of Manchester the past 20 years--another loss. Big deal. My high school team hardly ever won, but my college team is doing just fine now with our new coaching staff--alot better than Tennessee Tech or Austin Peay has done or will ever do.

hey, comparing tech and apsu to mtsu is like comparing apples and oranges man. they aren't in the same league even! apsu is where i went and they will do better because they only have 30 people on scholarship right now where the rest of their compitition has 60 scholarship players. 24 of the 30 are true freshman, many of whom are starting or seein significant playing time.

anyways, i feel i have only added to this debacle of a thread, but now you have dissed my old high school and college teams and i have to post the facts. somthing you need to learn how to do.

We have red bank cleveland rhea to worry about,we also play up against 5-a schools not down!!!Also good luck with maryland this week tell me how you feel bout your program after this week although i will commend them 4 playing someone!!!!Semper you are looking weaker and weaker with every post!!!!!

Edited by sparta boy