Huntingdon VS Westview

strong-rider21

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about Eathan. He worked so hard during the past off seasons and made himself a Mustang. He'll be having surgery on Friday but the scoop is he'll be back next year bigger and stronger. The rest of the line will have to work extra hard to get it done. At 6'5" and 255 lbs., he'll be hard to replace.

I hope the Mustangs go out there on Friday night with an attitude. Play hard...

The wing t isnt a great offense when you sit there and try to run a sweep every single play, but it is a good offense when you mix those sweeps on the outside with some I on the inside. Thats how we won in 2003 and thats how they need to win now. We have got to take advantage of our speed and get on the outside but we also need to take advantage of chris and wear down some defenses on the inside. We keep on doing what we are doing and we are going to have to look for a qb for they are going to get crocker hurt if he has to keep running for his life back there.

Alright bigman, you give me 21 and WHS, and you can try to win back one of those twenty cases you owe me. WHS made a few backfield replacements last week and they look good. Niether one is a great back, but they work together to make a tough backfield.

Plus, WHS has Huntingdon's number. When was the last time Martin was picked to win this game?

i ll give you 12 an its on :lol:

I hope all the good folks frow Westview go down to the north concession stand and see "Miss Shelly". Each week they add a new item to the menu and I'm sure they will have something special tonight for our first home game. My favorite was when she sold fried jumbo shrimp for 50 cents apiece last year at the USJ game. With it being our first home game I'm sure she will go all out.

Shelly... Please leave the grey poupon at home. Good ole ketchup will be just fine for me.... :(

Regardless of what happened this weekend Huntingdon is still Huntingdon...I'm sure Mansfield will kick everyone's butts this week in practice and they will be back in form starting Friday night :(

Forget "LION" Pride.....Camden Got Lucky Last Friday.....Plus Bad Refs....And The Injury 2 Ethan Parham Didnt Help Our O-Line......Final Comment: The Game Was A Fluke And Camden Couldnt Beat Us Again In A Thousand Years.....And Huntingdon Comes In2 This Fridays Game Fired Up And Angry.....Final Score Huntingdon 21 - Westview 13

Forget "LION" Pride.....Camden Got Lucky Last Friday.....Plus Bad Refs....And The Injury 2 Ethan Parham Didnt Help Our O-Line......Final Comment: The Game Was A Fluke And Camden Couldnt Beat Us Again In A Thousand Years.....And Huntingdon Comes In2 This Fridays Game Fired Up And Angry.....Final Score Huntingdon 21 - Westview 13

Hahaha.... Bad refs? Camden got their share of bad calls. You guys made a lot of first game mistakes. Loss of one lineman? Camden was missing Kenniston(starting guard, DT) and Combs (starting Tight end, DT). So don't make excuses, you got beat. Flat out. We did not make excuses for Westview beating us in Week 0. We had the game won, and flat out beat ourselves.

Camden beat you with defense, you guys did not move the ball, get over it, come get us next year.

I'm glad that the rest of Huntingdon's fans are not like you. The rest have been a humble class act. Just like Camden has been all this time you have been kicking the crap out of us. This ain't same old Camden anymore.

BTW, I'm still picking Huntingdon over Westview.

Bad refs??...anyone who was watching that game knows that there should have been even more holding calls...but last week was last week and the next time Huntingdon has to worry about us will be in the Semi's or next season...you better start taking care of business and put last week behind you.

Last week was just that last week. Huntingdon played as poorly as I have seen them play in a long time. I will agree will several who have commented, our line didn't play that well, but I will also add that it was not just the line play that hurt us during that game.

Camden did what they had to do to win and they came out on top. The one thing that Huntingdon can look at; however, is that even with as badly as we played the opportunity was there to win.

Now to the topic at hand.

The game tonight is crucial to both teams. It will go a long ways in determining the eventual regional champ and playoffs seedings. If Huntingdon plays like they did last week, this will be one longgggg season.

Here are my keys to success for Huntingdon:

1) No turnovers

2) Fewer penalties

3) Quarterback and running back have to stop running into each other

4) Backs must pick up blitzing linebackers

5) Line must make holes, especially between the tackles

I agree, our players made about as many tackles on their own team mates as Camden did. In the military they'd probably call it "friendly fire". The line has to make holes and the backs have to quit running into each other. Hopefully the first game jitters are over and they'll take care of business tonight.

I know everybody hates to lose but sometimes a loss is the best thing that can happen to a team. Losing a game like that will either bring a team together or it could tear them apart. In 2003 the team lost to Milan and it brought them to together to eventually when a state championship. This team has a lot of learning to do but if they will come to together as a team and learn from mistakes they can still take this ride along ways.......