Huntingdon VS Westview

strong-rider21

He got his fair share...he just got stuffed. His line didn't help him much and the loss of Boo Weathers and his explosiveness has put a big bullseye on Donald's jersey. The O- line will have to step up and a dominant RB will have to emerge to take some of the heat off Donald. If not, it could be a long season for him.

Donald had 8 carries for 30 yards caught 2 passes for 25. not enough touches for a player of his caliber. He'll need to be the go to guy in an offense that has struggled through two scrimmages, the jamboree and one game.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald had 8 carries for 30 yards caught 2 passes for 25. not enough touches for a player of his caliber. He'll need to be the go to guy in an offense that has struggled through two scrimmages, the jamboree and one game.

I agree. I like that we are able to pass the ball, I'll go on record as saying we have the best passing game ever at Htown in my opinion, but I wanna see us get in the I and POUND people. Pass for show, run for dough. Also I think Matt is a good back but we need him running the sweeps not between the tackles. Huntingdon will have a chance to do GREAT things in November if we can mature on the o-line and stay healthy from this point out. Oh yeah, Huntingdon over Westview 13-0. :huh:

I agree. I like that we are able to pass the ball, I'll go on record as saying we have the best passing game ever at Htown in my opinion, but I wanna see us get in the I and POUND people. Pass for show, run for dough. Also I think Matt is a good back but we need him running the sweeps not between the tackles. Huntingdon will have a chance to do GREAT things in November if we can mature on the o-line and stay healthy from this point out. Oh yeah, Huntingdon over Westview 13-0. :huh:

i think this will be a good game but the question i have is the offence of huntingdon. Huntingdon will turn it around and start pounding the ball with number 19. Good luck to both westview and huntingdon repesent west tennessee well in the coming weeks.

Until Huntingdon gets better up front its not going to matter what they have in the backfield. Crocker never had more than 2 or 3 seconds to look down field when we tried to pass either. We might have the best defense in the state but our offensive line is as bad as i have ever seen in huntingdon.

Until Huntingdon gets better up front its not going to matter what they have in the backfield. Crocker never had more than 2 or 3 seconds to look down field when we tried to pass either. We might have the best defense in the state but our offensive line is as bad as i have ever seen in huntingdon.

I would say that this line has alot of potential to get better. B)

you know better than that. Huntingdon is going to show up this week. Its gonna be a blow out. HHS31 WHS0 :D

Alright bigman, you give me 21 and WHS, and you can try to win back one of those twenty cases you owe me. WHS made a few backfield replacements last week and they look good. Niether one is a great back, but they work together to make a tough backfield.

Plus, WHS has Huntingdon's number. When was the last time Martin was picked to win this game?

You mean that Wing-T crap that they ran in 2003 when they won the state championship?

Yea, that was a crappy offense. They only put up 40+ points, wing-T never works!! Go back to the I, was very successful with that in the 90's (6-4, 5-5, etc). Pound that ball, score about 14 and win it with D. Stay away from that crappy, high scoring wing-T